Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 230.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• just logined after several years also, good to see the community is still active

• Hello guys, i was thinking to play again here. i dont remember when i stopped playing. I guess no one know me, how is the weather in metin?

• may be ur firewall / antivirus blocking u, or if u are at office the port has been blocked by the system admin. did u notice a popup asking u to allow some bla bla bla? and u did clicked allow access?

• Sun Guru really is....

Yoshimitsu - - Spamboard

N B

• Level 71 Rottwailer ks at BO ! LOL

Yoshimitsu - - General

Quote from vipergirl: “i will then make u a man tht u want to be........” how much u charge per night?? @galaxy: try to meet them with a lower char and u will see the difference in their behaviour Show respect towards other users and Metin 2 UK Staff. This includes, but is not limited to insulting, flaming, ethnic/gender based/racial discrimination towards users/staff will not be tolerated. Silent warning for a major offense given, -Xhizors

• EPIC FAIL to BloodyMind

Yoshimitsu - - General

Quote from seaDra: “Quote from Yoshimitsu: “Jealous of u having wet dreams with a girl IG? hihihi” and the answer is epic, after quotes and quotes u finaly admit afterall u bring up matters that happend months ago Quote from Yoshimitsu: “Bad IG?? hahahaha...this is not ogame, no1 can be bad IG except scamming or hacking” you just made very clear to me who u are ingame mr king of ogame. ingame lickign my boots but trying to hide when u want to speak up to me on forum. u must be a big guy : :LMAO:…

Yoshimitsu - - General

Quote from seaDra: “Quote from Yoshimitsu: “hehe its some1 else who were having wet dreams abt myh” i spot jealousy from your first answer to this topic boy. i just realise that i mean alot to your small world since you follow my real life like a paparazzi. might be just fear. anyway im sory if i ever ws bad to u ingame crawl back under the rock you came from nameless warrior ;)” ur real life was made public on this forum itself Jealous of u having wet dreams with a girl IG? hihihi Bad IG?? haha…

Yoshimitsu - - General

Quote from seaDra: “Quote from Yoshimitsu: “Am not like you to have crush on someone in metin Typical answer by ppl who dont know what else to say and who are u to judge i deserve something or not” you sir just contradict yourself! stay on topic instead of having wet dreams about me and myh. stay on topic dummy ;)” hehe its some1 else who were having wet dreams abt myh @bloodymaker: thnx abt the verbally strong person And the 1 who speaks about giving slaps - go try slap some kiddos in ur neighb…

Yoshimitsu - - General

Quote from seaDra: “Quote from Prisma: “Quote from Yoshimitsu: “Quote from seaDra: “Quote from Prisma: “Quote from Yoshimitsu: “Quote from Prisma: “Quote from Huny: “Quote from BloodMaker: “Quote from hehe||hehe: “Well,capii's problem is he has problems with me cuz i won best body warrior on corum and he didn't , u know how is that for someone who lives for metin.” Im sorry, say again... bcz as far as i know u live for metin also and i think u are so proud of yourself bcz ppl choosed u to be the…

Yoshimitsu - - General

Quote from seaDra: “Quote from Prisma: “Quote from Yoshimitsu: “Quote from Prisma: “Quote from Huny: “Quote from BloodMaker: “Quote from hehe||hehe: “Well,capii's problem is he has problems with me cuz i won best body warrior on corum and he didn't , u know how is that for someone who lives for metin.” Im sorry, say again... bcz as far as i know u live for metin also and i think u are so proud of yourself bcz ppl choosed u to be the best male... im sorry do u know that many players 70% of them d…

Yoshimitsu - - General

Quote from Prisma: “Quote from Huny: “Quote from BloodMaker: “Quote from hehe||hehe: “Well,capii's problem is he has problems with me cuz i won best body warrior on corum and he didn't , u know how is that for someone who lives for metin.” Im sorry, say again... bcz as far as i know u live for metin also and i think u are so proud of yourself bcz ppl choosed u to be the best male... im sorry do u know that many players 70% of them doesnt have a board acc , do u think u would win if every player …

• Level 71 Rottwailer ks at BO ! LOL

Yoshimitsu - - General

nothing new for pythonman to take over bo spot happened with me long time back - he actually called yellows to kill me but all of them died (with little help from timo666) Afterwards big insults on PM by pythonman that ended in a 1-1 duel in map2 which ended in 1 dash + twc Why they are the most frustrated couple IG? Coz pythonman cant protect vipergirl from getting gang raped everyday

• For the Quote Man - Demetri

Yoshimitsu - - General

he pwned u wiv his quotes and replies get over it

• Best Items in GAME

Yoshimitsu - - General

Quote from ODA: “Sometimes you just have a "not'so'busy" day at work and you don`t have things to do and u go metin board and make a lame thread Just to see people over reacting and taking it serious and everything relax guys Peace” bored @ work and u log on metin forum? Thought IT guys never get bored @ work OT: enough showing around with my items - time for u to return back

• Scamanuzoom

Yoshimitsu - - General

vergil slapped smokers 3-0 infront of all no slashes just skills when he was playing vergil is not bloodymind, he is living his RL just like bloody - both are 2 different ppl But gaming for obscene amount of hours has obviously been detoriating people's brain pepi is vergil? lol just give pepi credit he slapped manu, stop denying him his wins

• Well Blody ur smart but not good

Yoshimitsu - - General

CN, MForce, Achilles66, Capii, VergilD and now Bloodymind whoz next?

• Nicest players on uk !!

Yoshimitsu - - General

Quote from RainDrops: “Quote from Yoshimitsu: “ADHD / Hostel / Ristarjames” waddapatja, websurfer5, ALENN” ismett, fisnik

• Dt Problem

Yoshimitsu - - Sura

buy leather boots+9 --> gives 20% arrow resist

• Nicest players on uk !!

Yoshimitsu - - General

ADHD / Hostel / Ristarjames