Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server population?

razielzika - - The personals column

I'm coming back to the game, so I wondered how's the server population nowadays, where it would be wise to start a new character? Any thoughts?

• Little guide for PvM Weapon Sura

razielzika - - Sura

It's alive :O I'm glad to see people still read my guide lol....

• I'm starting over again, where I'll start depends on where I find most friendly guild, so if anyone wants me in their guild... Let me know Looking forward to meeting you all in-game... Best regards.

• -edited-

razielzika - - Non Metin-2 related

I'm in need of signature / idea for signature for [mod]-removed-[/mod] Prefer signature, since my photoshop bugs out and I'm too lazy to reinstall it... [mod]-removed-[/mod]on it or smth like that, looking forward to see your ideas Thanks in advance [mod]Do not link or hotlink to other forums and/or games. Any (hot)linking or advertising to a competitive forum or game are not welcomed and may be deleted unless they are an affiliate of Gameforge Productions GmbH. Silent major warning issued. Milo…

• Razielzika

razielzika - - User Introductions and Farewells

Over and out. It became senseless the moment I saw a RO guy lvl 52 ksing my lvl 15 metin.

• Little guide for PvM Weapon Sura

razielzika - - Sura

Little update, I'm starting all over again, this time as a "red". Going for Blade>Swirl>Finger>Fear, Gonna be fun!

• Metin stones regeneration?

razielzika - - General

It can't hurt to know stuff in this game. It can only help.

razielzika - - General

Quote from Baz1nga: “I guess it is about 15-20 minutes or even less , but i don't know for sure ;)” That's not what I asked, I asked about regeneration like when you hit it how much HP it regenerates..

razielzika - - General

I've been thinking, since I found no record on this matter on wiki, if anyone knows what's the regeneration of metin stones?

• Best Perfect Master

razielzika - - General

Soul stones have 20% chance of success on g1-g2, decreasing to 10% for g10-P, and concentrated reading doesn't affect them.

• This made my day

razielzika - - General

Gotta love those guys.

• Razielzika

razielzika - - User Introductions and Farewells

Got persuaded to play again, I'm gonna join Shinso this time, looking forward to meeting all of you. Cheers.

• Shaman's skills problems.

razielzika - - Shaman

I must say this topic disappointed me... Dragon shaman is probably the most underestimated character in my opinion. Every downside they MIGHT have they replace with the fun aspect of the game. Ask yourself, do you want to be untouchable, and kill everything without a single pot, which would cause you to get bored fast or have a little trouble, meaning you'll enjoy your game ? As for the dragon roar, I have seen numbers of shamans not even leveling it more than level 1, just for the push effect. …

• BM sura pve

razielzika - - Sura

Is there any guide, or can some1 suggest a skill build? Thanks.

• lvl 65 weapon??????

razielzika - - Sura

Ask yourself this first : can you afford a good +9 weapon? As a weapon sura your best choice is mass of damage, which means fms+9 30+ avg with +4 stones, or exo / battle +8/9 with +4 stones and some nasty bonuses such as 12 int ,some undead and crit. also, get a good heaven tear bracelet ( attack speed and critical are crucial to weapon suras).

• Any litle guide for pvp sura?

razielzika - - Sura

Weaponry Little guide for PvM Weapon Sura This should do it?

• Post Your Real Life pics

razielzika - - Spamboard

My friend went to Spain and all I got is this lousy t-shirt?

• Post Your Real Life pics

razielzika - - Spamboard

Quote from KOSTEK: “Don't worry mate, this cute girl makes it up for you haha” Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I know you love me Kostek.

• Can you find an answer .. ? ^^

razielzika - - Spamboard

Because. Why is Sarajevska Drina the best cigarette in the world?

• Can you find an answer .. ? ^^

razielzika - - Spamboard

Cuz Russia has limited online time ? xD Why didn't the duck cross the road ?