Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from skilgannon: “Quote from yoh1len: “Nice move. How about instead of dumping complain somewhere nobody reads it you go into game and start banning cheaters? No, to much to ask right? Busy neting profit from selling them cheats. GJ. Well done. RIP. Short live for your steam servers... max 1 month... ” I've been bannning arround 250 per day, plus what gfinder ban and what trinity bans What about you, how about you go report instead of complaining not much to ask right? And considering the …

• Nice move. How about instead of dumping complain somewhere nobody reads it you go into game and start banning cheaters? No, to much to ask right? Busy neting profit from selling them cheats. GJ. Well done. RIP. Short live for your steam servers... max 1 month...

• I was really happy by the fact that metin came to steam. I felt confident enough about the feeling that I will play this game. Get back to it while it is not empty again. Came to a really clear realization. What is the bloody point? Finding grinding spot is impossible. It is either occupied by a cheater (bot user) or by the (to me) new feature from the IS, also a bloody bot. How do you even think you will keep your player base if there is no fight against in-game cheaters + your way of fighting …