Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 666.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hilarious that Gameforge after saying several times they would never merge Global servers with UK, because they are international. This will not save anything, except maybe for the non-stop pvmers to have more guildmates to do the runs that require a group of strong PVMers. They should rather leave the Global alone, and merge servers of similar age with each other. Such as FR/NL/DK, those servers are also dying if not already dead in terms of PVP. The changes they try doing to save the communiti…

• Dragons guild

puneyy - - The Guilds

Buff slavery in 2017

• Steam and Metin2 bound

puneyy - - General

Double compared to what you get it for in PLN normally? The prices for coins are badly balanced anyway all over, either it needs to be same for all countries or it needs to be balanced better with incomes. But then it must be impossible to purchase coins for other currencies than what you have in your own country, even if you are on vacation in another country. But then again there is always winners and losers, some people are rich and those would then get an even bigger advantage compared to ot…

• Thief gloves vs normal thief gloves

puneyy - - General

There use to be a bug where the drop chance were bugged from gloves when you have both at same time. But if that was fixed then it should increase your drop even more, but I can't confirm that. @skilgannon probably has the facts for this.

• The way people spend their money isn't really other peoples concers, but then again I would never do it the way he has done it. As long as there isn't any fake credit card stuff going on here, which is highly unlikely in my opinion as that should be fixed by now.

• Steam and Metin2 bound

puneyy - - General

In steam you can pay in your own currency what? As long as your country has its own currency and isn't using EURO. In Norway the steam market uses Norwegian Kroner. But in Sweden even though they have their own currency they use EURO in steam, just because they are apart of the EU. I guess this is what you mean maybe, with countries apart of EU without having euro as currency.

• Gratz on your achievement! Glad to see Gameforge found a gold mine again /s Kappa

• Holy @yoh1len you actually think that gameforge and such are the creator of the bot programs and that they dont try to do anything about it? Hilarious. They do IP block people by the way, as I saw live on the guy(ShinsooKREW) streaming on youtube yesterday that was posted here on board. But then again he changed IP and is now back at it again. The guy himself said he couldn't fix it that late so he had to wait till the ISP was able to switch his IP. There is no such thing as selling IP-unblock o…

• @Huny It's just the silliness between the Jinno's, which has been a trend recently were they are bashing each other on the forum and in-game by talking trash to each other. Not saying it's only Jinno that do this, but as we all know most people are situated in Jinno so they are of course hating on each other for taking some spot in Farm/Level up maps

• Typical Metin2 UK issues.

• Global server about

puneyy - - General

I thought people had learned by their time playing Metin2 with the community and its managers how poorly they run it and most of the time doesn't listen to the community. There has been only a few well-known instances were the community has been playing an active role in the upcoming changes to the game, such as the Beta for Level 120 cap and its content. This change came rather surprising on many as we havent had any say in the desicions, and of course I understand part of why this has happened…

• Solution is to just not lure, I lvled 99% of the time with full mobs as a BM and it gives better exp until level 113 I guess. Making a thread on board wont help you with anything, kill the guy or get someone to kill him. Though killing him won't help the case to be honest. This just seems to be a similar issue to the good old G2 lured bosses killing. This lure destroying has been going on for ages, it happened to me when making the last levels to 115 and I am fairly sure it was the same person, …

• LikeABoss

puneyy - - The personals column

I was like where is the video? You might just have uploaded the picture of what you farmed tbh xD

• Armour 115 !?

puneyy - - The personals column

Average attempts to my knowledge is 20 for 1 armor xD There is a 100% way made, which is probably why its harder to do with the other way.

• Accused of Scamming

puneyy - - General

Of course it is strange that you get accused of being a scammer instantly, but like the others said you should just ignore them. However you claim in your description to be HyperNova which now is someone else, I wonder why you dont have your account anymore. Since you say you played since 2009. I find it weird that you claim to be someone that clearly isn't you on the forum.

• WTF game is this!!!!!

puneyy - - Bugs & Complains

Belts are the hardest to upgrade in my opinion, I used close to 20 000 fragments on my King's Belt to try make it +9, made it +8 10-12 times and failed 10-11 times to +9, so I kept it at +8 instead. For the person who claims with 40 handbooks it should be +9, he must never have tried making a high quality item to +9. Without very good luck, you will not be able to make it higher then +6-7 with dragon scroll and then maybe +8+9 with handbook.

• :)

puneyy - - Bugs & Complains

This might even be intentional to prevent people from farming yang without being at computer, though I doubt it.

• Okey Set Top 10 Reward

puneyy - - General

Hello. I was rank 1 on the okey set event for total score, and I received my 10x Golden Okey Chests today. However after I opened those 10 chests I noticed that the rewards changed from before it ended. The rewards I received were the following: 1st Chest : Flame Stone 2nd Chest: Stone of Haste +4 3rd Chest: Cor Draconis(Mystical) 4th Chest: You have not received anything. (Seems to be a bug message that didn't remove a chest) 4th Chest "2": Wild Pet Book. 5th Chest: 700000 Experience. 6th Chest…

• RUBY BRACE+9 HORNED+9 LB+9 HP 3x DEF

puneyy - - Selling

Horned Helmet Sold.

• Blue Dragon Egg

puneyy - - Suggestions

@RabbitRun, rather than what "the new stuff"? Titanium Dioxide, Agate or Moonstone? All those 3 drops from golden okey chests. Or do you mean Meley's Baby?