Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 493.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is This the end of the Metin2 ?

RabbitRun - - Game

I only have matt/clear alch so untill then it was more than enough. But after this update you need more damage and therefore a higher ruby. But haha, goodluck with making alch now

RabbitRun - - Game

Quote from skilgannon: “3. Why not a single mention to alchemy on this thread? ” Are you creating sensation or just bluffing? Alchemy is a big joke, yes it's strong, but way harder now. Looks like it is confirmed now, no need to test then

RabbitRun - - Game

Quote from Penetration: “Quote from RabbitRun: “I finally kill it with approx 14k dmg (crit). You should have luck aswell though, metins give bonuses to the dragon. ” You do 14k after the update? Or you tested before it? ” Before the update, didn't know something was changed on my damage and I already quit. But for this favor I'm going to test again.

RabbitRun - - Game

Well.... You should use int items to turn skills on, and then rather use HTN, HTB and Ebony earrings (Emberald earrings way better). More crit/piercing is the way out there. Lightning talis/STR, buffs are also good dmg outputs. I finally kill it with approx 14k dmg (crit). You should have luck aswell though, metins give bonuses to the dragon.

• % for bonus EXP

RabbitRun - - Game

It's just chance to get double Exp. Very powerful

RabbitRun - - General

It only exists one year. And it was tested on beta forum

• Forgetten Account ID

RabbitRun - - Technical Support

What's the big deal of sending a ticket and follow instructions? You want your accounts, you could've trained your brain better or just simply send that ticket

• Event catch the king

RabbitRun - - Game

Just read the post, it is written.

• 14% berserk - how?

RabbitRun - - Game

Makes sense since you sometimes get 0,5 HP of 0,6 HP each 5 levels, you actually get 0,55 HP. Then again, all values are rounded below, so 13,9% will show 13%.

• 14% berserk - how?

RabbitRun - - Game

Maybe you should ask this instead: Have you ever seen ANY pet that has its maximum skill value? For example a Spider with 14% Ninja def, or a Nemere with 14% Shaman def. If you have, is there anything different from berserker skill?

• 14% berserk - how?

RabbitRun - - Game

I'm sure those testings are done by system and not manually. Therefore I GUESS it is time related. Maybe the quicker/faster? On NL server someone reached a level 105 razador that gives 0,6% HP each 5 levels, and it ended up 13% berserker. They then thought you should make it full exp on level 105, but without success. It's either an utter joke or there is one tiny theory we're missing.

• dragon rock

RabbitRun - - Game

Those bosses are using skills, so skill defence is most important. Elemental defences will not help at all

• Any news about Hydra run??

RabbitRun - - General

Quote from fenceboard: “@'Shendu your crying about the fact this game is pay to win now? little late for that, its FREE TO PLAY so OF COURSE ITS PAY TO WIN, you think they just made the game for free and don't care about profiting at all? are you high? ” No offence but you are literally saying the same thing... that it is both free to play and pay to win

• Any news about Hydra run??

RabbitRun - - General

They opened this run on live servers because they didn't expect it would take this long to have the run completed (I don't know what country completed it but w/e). Also I don't know why this wasn't announced here. Tbh it made the new servers worthless. What's there to win now? Rip your money

• Ninja sleath

RabbitRun - - Game

Who's using metin2 background music...?? Don't hide pets plx thx

• Fight from horse

RabbitRun - - Game

Uh you can't. I don't believe it had a 2 second cooldown. Ofcourse if you use items that decrease cooldown you end up like 2 seconds but that won't show up.

• Dont have the start box

RabbitRun - - Game

Level 35 . Make new char, rename, and there you go

• The Elemental Forces Mission

RabbitRun - - Game

Simple, use the run at level 95+. This run is made to enter at low level, but there's nothing to seek at that level.

• Catacomb was sarcasm tho. But you do drop chests at any level Blue Dragon aswell