Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skillganon

HardCoreAcid - - The personals column

Hello readers, first of all many of you seem to dislike skilgannon and till now i also wasnt very convinced about him also. Few days ago i wrote a support ticket, asking about how to get my Metin2Steam Account to a normal Metinaccount. And he replied really really fast, and explained understandable how to do it. He did it with patience and stayed very polite which made me change my mind. This guy may seems to be unfriendly sometimes but also got a lot of things to do - Forum, Supporttickets and …

• Quote from EN0RMO: “Quote from esuecus: “Aaw you months ago afk autohunt only looting orc tooth ” only looting 1 slot items with wayne seal, inventar full-> but orc tooths are stackable. your IQ is under 50 or? btw:say me your ingame name pls for ich kill you 24 hours ” Can someone please close this useless flame topic? Nobody else seems to have that problem and that guy doesnt even understand english, all he can do is write a support ticket (which nobody would understand anyways since there wil…

• Quote from EN0RMO: “Quote from esuecus: “just stfu orc afk cheater ” orc afk cheater xDDDD you troll ” He has a point, you barely even speak or understand English and the only thing you seem to be good at is, is insulting others. Few days ago you opened a topic in the German Forum and wanted to know why German Players can use their itemdepot on UK Server - seriously man? Then in another topic you asked which player killed people in front of the dt on the first german server (which was many many …

• Quote from EN0RMO: “its a joke or something? my window close all 30 min and cant open a new one nothing helps ( restart steam task manager) just a -content removed- pc restart helps! is this here a early alpha game? you need help with coding? PM me i have good contacts they can help you WTF ” tdlr probably just too poor to afford a proper computer.

• Did the event end?

HardCoreAcid - - General

It needed, yeah, rewards will be given out at a later point

• Quote from skilgannon: “Quote from Tharos: “skilgannon = most unskilled person i've seen. ever. they handle their business like kids, they only can do itemshop events and count money. if it comes really down to a situation where they have to do something, they act like a beetle if you throw it on its back. this company won prices etc but is not able to manage with their players... its just a shame. but we players keep talking about how bad the situation is, but we are the people which brings thi…

• SERVERS DOWN?

HardCoreAcid - - General

Quote from maaro013: “Maybe there's a pattern, like every thursday or smth like ” board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…1e70fbe4d4f19c84c1fd4ae9e But yeah, you found out the correct pattern!

• Dragons guild

HardCoreAcid - - The Guilds

Quote from Swisscom: “In the blue Kingdon there is only 3 good pvm players. Swisscom, Blueberry and sPain. Since the 3 will never work together, this will be nothing to meley. Nevertheless much luck in the search kind regards ” Isnt it nice that you think so? This way you will never notice some people who dont show off map1 half of the day

• LightGreen Ebony Box

HardCoreAcid - - Game

Quote from RaZoR: “Hello,I want to know about today's event if LightGreen Ebony Box is dropping just on Metin stones and Bosses or can be dropped on normal mobs ” Only from bosses and metins

• Double Drop

HardCoreAcid - - General

Quote from BlackStarr: “Quote from RabbitRun: “The bonus means you can drop twice or triple an item. For example 2 skill books from a Metin. The itemshop glove means getting more chance to get an item ” I don't think you are right, never heard of getting 2 books from one metin or things like this ” It is indeed not possible to drop 2 skillbooks from a normal metin

• bug or what

HardCoreAcid - - General

Its a bug, had it also, tried to upgrade my gall, nothing happened =(

• Tombola

HardCoreAcid - - General

There wont be a summer tombola this year

• Hello there! First of all thanks for the compensation we got, sadly its seem to be bugged tho since it says on the M Fishchest that there is only 1 use left. Here a screenshot with the box still in mall storage

• Account block?

HardCoreAcid - - Bugs & Complains

Alright boys, i just got unbanned aswell! Be patient and go fishing

• Account block?

HardCoreAcid - - Bugs & Complains

Dont be just patient, also write a ticket. All the support tickets have to be checked manually, and as far as i know there are a ton of support tickets to be checked. Also the turkish community manager pointed out that it could take a while till everyone is unbanned simply because there are so many support tickets while there r only a few support members. Additional Infos can be found here if u speak/understand german board.de.metin2.gameforge.com/…ostID=2837218#post2837218

• Läuft bei euch! Gz!

• meanwhile i didnt hear a word from the support, while other people on other boards claim that they were unbanned already. Still here are zero infos posted regarding the tons of bans that happened. Spam ( messages that don't contribute to the topic ) is not allowed. Please stick to the Metin2.co.uk Board Rules to avoid a future warning . Silent warning . Caporal

HardCoreAcid - - General

That is indeed true

• Push Thread may be bumped once in 3 days ( 72 hours ) after the last post was made by using the icon provided " bump.gif " or writing out the word " BUMP ". Doing this before than the time stated will result with a warning and multiple violations may result with the closure of the thread. Silent warning for a minor offense issued, charm

• Alright bois, i got the following stuff for sale/trade board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…1e70fbe4d4f19c84c1fd4ae9e board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…1e70fbe4d4f19c84c1fd4ae9e And a Bamboo Bell+9 with 5 Craps