Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 166.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• POISON+9 AVG 45+

LostManiac - - Buying

can be closed

• POISON+9 AVG 45+

LostManiac - - Buying

or a Zodiac Sword

• Shanez' List of Gear

LostManiac - - Selling

i pmmed you about that poison 48 avg

• Full set warrior items ~Lvl 105..

LostManiac - - Selling

how much for poison?

• POISON+9 AVG 45+

LostManiac - - Buying

i am looking for a poison, message me offers please. price range 0 - 50 won

• Events

LostManiac - - General

if you look back years ago there were way less events, also some events are really valuable and can have really good rewards.... funny thing is how you people always keep crying. Play the dam game and every event you can participate in is a nice bonus.

• GRUDGE +9 43AVG SELL OR TRADE

LostManiac - - Selling

sold ingame, can be closed

• GRUDGE +9 43AVG SELL OR TRADE

LostManiac - - Selling

Selling this grudge 43 avg, also tradeable for poison any + with high avg.

• Problem with storekeeper

LostManiac - - General

Quote from Penetration: “I made that procedure and the items from Item shop store appear in my normal store, items from normal store are not there I don't have this option anymore ” same here

• Problem with storekeeper

LostManiac - - General

Is it not much easier to give all accounts on first login a 2 day storage chest? I had one from a tombola or wheel of destiny, and i was able to get my items from the second storage page. By activating this on the first login every player is sure to get his items back cheers,

• Quote from voyteksl: “Just to make sure, it will be all current 4 servers merged into the new one right? ” yes

• Zodiac Sword

LostManiac - - General

Quote from balckcat: “how u can call it bad luck if those enchants was used from at least 3 diffrent accs and diffrent IP? ” How would this have any influence at all? it's not like the more you try the better the chances you get even if you try with a 100 accounts or IP's . That is not how it works. Otherwise that what MOMME had would not be possible for example

• First log

LostManiac - - Suggestions

Woudn't it be nice to see the first time you logged your char. i am very curious about this because chatting with old players always ends up in who was the first on metin.

• Zodiac Sword

LostManiac - - General

and you can use another 260... and then even another 260 but your chances to get high averages will not increase. It´s called random or how others put it : LUCK. this will not happen: They should make some sort of chance improving item to increase the chance to get higher or better bonus or an item that increases your overall ability to successfully improve an item. Or even an luck bonus that when you eguip items with that bonus your improvement skill/ luck skill gets better. wish you all the be…

• Details list

LostManiac - - Bugs & Complains

Why has the interface of the details panel been changed... this has NOT improved the quick overview of your character's status, bonuses and additional effects. If this could be changed back like the way it was it would be ( in my humble opinion) much better.

• A list of Items!

LostManiac - - Selling

180 les+9

• think i've got it. its not at special bonus attack value... but at dmg/def attack value

• yes, this does nothing

• Hi I have finished the first bio quest for Seon, however after clicking the attack value bonus nothing added up in the stat window when ( c ) is pressed then the arrow. is this normal? thanks in advance

• Royal Sash 17 % aborbtion rate

LostManiac - - Selling

sold, can be closed