Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pet.system

voyteksl - - General

Quote from ESTDRAG: “Pic is from 2 days ago, on friday this pet will be 400 days old, As much i have experienced each 100 days give more 0.1% HP gain. Im not so sure about the 60day theory since the pets are giving HP from 0.5 to 0.6 even at lv 5 and my other pet that i kept alive over 200 days gained HP at start 0.5-0.6 and 200 days age it was 0.7-0.8% per 5lvls But About this pet, its start HP was 1.6% gained 0.6% at lvl 5, and ive kept its alive after that. main goal was 300 days but, i was b…

• pet.system

voyteksl - - General

well max hp is quite big. for every 100/60 days the jumps increase by 0.1%. The max amount of days is 9999, so for a lvl 80 pet, you could theoretically have 200% + hp.

• New Server ??

voyteksl - - General

I think there'd be a bit of a difference in server size between Europe and North America /Russia

• New Server ??

voyteksl - - General

Theres 1 thing I'm not clear about. The "ship defence" dungeon is a dungeon which will only appear on the new server, untill a group/guild defeat the final hydra boss, at which point the dungeon will also appear on universalis? Is this correct or am I missunderstanding the update post? Can it be thought of as an inter-national competition to see which metin2 server can defeat the hydra boss first ?

• Only 4 likes after 763 posts. People dont like him much

• Whoever post lasts wins !!!

voyteksl - - Spamboard

Fake *

• @skilgannon Different question, but is there still no news about the new pet which was implemented some time ago but is still unavailable? The chubby executioner guy? And also what about the flower event that was foretold a few months ago? Cause a flower event seems like something that should be active during spring season, but it looks as if this summer event will take place instead.

• Just to make sure, it will be all current 4 servers merged into the new one right?

• @EmmilysTradingpoint So far they don't even know IF they are going to merge. That's what the poll is for. After it gets decided, it could still take ages before merge takes place.

• EVENT ?

voyteksl - - General

Metin2 Christmas Event

• Irregular and Regular Pets

voyteksl - - Game

Thanks skil, And rabbit, you must have been reallu lucky to only get 0.6%hp jumps all the wat from lvl 1-40 cause it is just a random chance of getting 0.5% and 0.6% hp jumps. After evolving you lost your luck and got a normall 0.5% hp jump.

• Irregular and Regular Pets

voyteksl - - Game

@skilgannon You know how in regular 0.5-0.6% hp jump pets if you keep your pet alive for 300 + days you have a chance of 0.9% hp jumps, is it possible to have 1%+ jumps every 5 levels with enough alive days or is 0.9% the biggest hp jump?

• Boys vs. Girls

voyteksl - - Spamboard

26 pretty please

• Boys vs. Girls

voyteksl - - Spamboard

just let us win... 15

• it might be to do with the yang hack going on, so just maybe wait till after next maintenance which will probabely happen tomorrow and maybe it'll be fixed afterwards .

• You're banned

voyteksl - - Spamboard

you are banned because you are not helping to bring it back to life

• Boys vs. Girls

voyteksl - - Spamboard

15 ❤

• SEPTEMBER EVENTS

voyteksl - - General

we might have a break from events, considering we had a dew during summer.

• Mining Guide book

voyteksl - - General

everywhere. All mobs

• About moonlight box event

voyteksl - - General

18.00-20.00