Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 486.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Event catch the king

RabbitRun - - Game

Just read the post, it is written.

• 14% berserk - how?

RabbitRun - - Game

Makes sense since you sometimes get 0,5 HP of 0,6 HP each 5 levels, you actually get 0,55 HP. Then again, all values are rounded below, so 13,9% will show 13%.

• 14% berserk - how?

RabbitRun - - Game

Maybe you should ask this instead: Have you ever seen ANY pet that has its maximum skill value? For example a Spider with 14% Ninja def, or a Nemere with 14% Shaman def. If you have, is there anything different from berserker skill?

• 14% berserk - how?

RabbitRun - - Game

I'm sure those testings are done by system and not manually. Therefore I GUESS it is time related. Maybe the quicker/faster? On NL server someone reached a level 105 razador that gives 0,6% HP each 5 levels, and it ended up 13% berserker. They then thought you should make it full exp on level 105, but without success. It's either an utter joke or there is one tiny theory we're missing.

• dragon rock

RabbitRun - - Game

Those bosses are using skills, so skill defence is most important. Elemental defences will not help at all

• Any news about Hydra run??

RabbitRun - - General

Quote from fenceboard: “@'Shendu your crying about the fact this game is pay to win now? little late for that, its FREE TO PLAY so OF COURSE ITS PAY TO WIN, you think they just made the game for free and don't care about profiting at all? are you high? ” No offence but you are literally saying the same thing... that it is both free to play and pay to win

• Any news about Hydra run??

RabbitRun - - General

They opened this run on live servers because they didn't expect it would take this long to have the run completed (I don't know what country completed it but w/e). Also I don't know why this wasn't announced here. Tbh it made the new servers worthless. What's there to win now? Rip your money

• Ninja sleath

RabbitRun - - Game

Who's using metin2 background music...?? Don't hide pets plx thx

• Fight from horse

RabbitRun - - Game

Uh you can't. I don't believe it had a 2 second cooldown. Ofcourse if you use items that decrease cooldown you end up like 2 seconds but that won't show up.

• Dont have the start box

RabbitRun - - Game

Level 35 . Make new char, rename, and there you go

• The Elemental Forces Mission

RabbitRun - - Game

Simple, use the run at level 95+. This run is made to enter at low level, but there's nothing to seek at that level.

• Catacomb was sarcasm tho. But you do drop chests at any level Blue Dragon aswell

• Catacombe!

• guild war

RabbitRun - - Game

Might also be the other party that has not enough players

• guild war

RabbitRun - - Game

Uhm just the guild leader. You just need at least 8 members in your guild in order to declare a war. And check at least one as "fighter"

• Upgrading.

RabbitRun - - Game

There is no luck or rate, it's success or fail. I know one who made an 105 bow within few clicks. I made a level 100 helmet and fireshoes with few clicks. At the other hand my souls belt won't pass +8.

• Ward Skill

RabbitRun - - Game

They decrease certain skill damage what you are learning on. You may choose between 9 skills. After you have read it level P, you can learn boost skills that increase one of your skills.

• pet.system

RabbitRun - - General

What pet skills you're going to teach him?

• ISSUE

RabbitRun - - Game

Same while trading items. Untradeable items/items you already put in trade window are not being marked in 2nd/3rd/4th inv window