Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 134.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AQUARIUM BLADE

Dioxide - - Selling

AQUARIUM BLADE-27 DAYS-20%EXP 10% PIERCING

• which event for WC win of france

Dioxide - - General

Quote from Devorra: “Ok, wow im 5000IQ. How i could know that. Im insane and hyped for the event. Guys, u have tipps for fishing with 10accounts? Is it possible? ” It`s possible if you can watch all of them at the same time. Probably you need 50 inch of tv. I don`t know how you imagine that. For me it`s impossible to catch fishes with 10 players at same time. If someone did it I want video with prove. (no hack included!) So I think 2,3 maybe 4 yes but not more.

• Dont have the start box

Dioxide - - Game

Quote from GoshKata: “Okey... My character is 35lv and the only difference is that it has been created 6/7 years ago. In the end I wont start from the beginning . I guess I'll play till it gets abnormally hard and quit. Thanks. ” What a drama...Man you start with potion of wisdom for 3hrs, at lvl 10 u get 3xPots of widsdom for 1hr each, at lvl 20 again 3xPots of wisdom for 1hr each...For the time you are here to complaining about that, you could be lvl 35 already.

• WIND TALISMAN FULL

Dioxide - - Selling

SOLD-can be closed, ty.

• WIND TALISMAN FULL

Dioxide - - Selling

• If it was +9 maybe any lil bit chance, but it`s +6... so yeah complete crap

• Quote from zuzunaki: “Quote from trenb: “pet food to be honest ” what does that mean? Quote from ChaosKhorne: “if you switch it, you cant get 20devils again because its been evolved from exorcism sword. And I cant even name a price for ir nobody uses it or buys. ” so what u r saying is that if i change bonuses i cant get 20 devil again? so i gyess thats good?anyway, what bonuses would be good for this sword? pvp bonuses maybe? sorry, i was out for 6 years, i just came back and found some items i…

• WGB

Dioxide - - Selling

All sold. Can be closed, ty.

• WIND TALISMAN FULL

Dioxide - - Selling

WT+0-10% Zodiak, 15% Ice res, 10% earth res, 4% fall res, 2% def

• Eldevin is too empty.

Dioxide - - Bugs & Complains

Don`t worry. After coiners do the dirty job-to kill the Hydra, server will be most empty.

• WGB

Dioxide - - Selling

Still 1 is available.

• maintanance

Dioxide - - Technical Support

Good. Why servers are down now, again 1 day before usual maintenance ?

• Wind talisman

Dioxide - - Game

Hello guys. I'd like to know what is the aprox. price of wind talisman +0-full. Bonuses was like-10 zodiak monsters, 4 fall res, 2 def, 15 Ice res, 10 earth res

• Refinement elements

Dioxide - - Buying

Buying 100x Violet Fabric, 100x Blue Dragon Steel, 100x Gold Buckle

• LEGENDARY GARNET

Dioxide - - Buying

Can be closed,ty.

• WGB

Dioxide - - Selling

1 WGB LEFT

• Unknown medicine+

Dioxide - - Buying

All bought, can be closed. Ty

• maintanance

You can do the same

• maintanance

Don`t worry, tomorrow be another one. Make them 4 per week, non stop disconnects are not enough.

• Maintenance

Dioxide - - Game

@CryoBunny I hope you fix these non stop disconnects without any reason from our side which ruins our shops every day