Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 479.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ninja sleath

RabbitRun - - Game

Who's using metin2 background music...?? Don't hide pets plx thx

• Fight from horse

RabbitRun - - Game

Uh you can't. I don't believe it had a 2 second cooldown. Ofcourse if you use items that decrease cooldown you end up like 2 seconds but that won't show up.

• Dont have the start box

RabbitRun - - Game

Level 35 . Make new char, rename, and there you go

• The Elemental Forces Mission

RabbitRun - - Game

Simple, use the run at level 95+. This run is made to enter at low level, but there's nothing to seek at that level.

• Catacomb was sarcasm tho. But you do drop chests at any level Blue Dragon aswell

• Catacombe!

• guild war

RabbitRun - - Game

Might also be the other party that has not enough players

• guild war

RabbitRun - - Game

Uhm just the guild leader. You just need at least 8 members in your guild in order to declare a war. And check at least one as "fighter"

• Upgrading.

RabbitRun - - Game

There is no luck or rate, it's success or fail. I know one who made an 105 bow within few clicks. I made a level 100 helmet and fireshoes with few clicks. At the other hand my souls belt won't pass +8.

• Ward Skill

RabbitRun - - Game

They decrease certain skill damage what you are learning on. You may choose between 9 skills. After you have read it level P, you can learn boost skills that increase one of your skills.

• pet.system

RabbitRun - - General

What pet skills you're going to teach him?

• ISSUE

RabbitRun - - Game

Same while trading items. Untradeable items/items you already put in trade window are not being marked in 2nd/3rd/4th inv window

• pet.system

RabbitRun - - General

The ''perfect'' does not apply when it originally gives 0,1-0,4 HP each 5 lvs, so it then doesn't matter how long you keep it alive to make it look like perfect.

• Talisman from+1 to +2 etc

RabbitRun - - General

I think from +1 on it scales 1% each up. I do notice a slight difference between +1 and 4. Not sure about +5 or higher as I don't up them any further. The fail rate is hilarious

• New Server ??

RabbitRun - - General

I don't think so, newly players wouldn'tbe able to build up then

• New Server ??

RabbitRun - - General

They should open the remaining guild dungeons instead of releasing new ones. Certain things ingame are broken and will never finish. But that's me. If I start at something, I finish it.

• Dr Voucher

RabbitRun - - Bugs & Complains

Usually they post sales 24h prior and the vouchers are a day after the happy hour. Should they have announced it later, nothing would happen. But hey, who's going to buy vouchers?? Stupid raise

• World cup costumes?

RabbitRun - - General

Quote from Dioxide: “Costumes will be with 1 to 3 bonus or only one ? ” 3 ofcourse

• Bulk items in IS

RabbitRun - - Game

I think Skil posted wrong, should be 27th so tomorrow