Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server is on right now.

• Does EXP items stacks?

Sin'dorei - - Game

Quote from Phazz: “yeah you get 75% why not ” Thanks mate

• Does EXP items stacks?

Sin'dorei - - Game

Hi, I have EXP ring 30 days and 7 days Nazar Amulet. These two have %50 exp bonus. So does these exp bonus stacks and making me gain like %75 bonus exp or if I have EXP Ring, does the nazar amulet's exp boost doesn't count? I'm so curious about it, thanks.

• Yeah.. Again.. Server is Down again..

Sin'dorei - - General

Quote from No_Name: “Is it problem only for Global EU? ” Yes, Server Sol and Global US are still open.

Sin'dorei - - General

Quote from RabbitRun: “Don't start the rediculous 'like-wannabe' thread again rofl ” * Ridiculous.

Sin'dorei - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “yup, sending notification already ” Thanks for the information.

Sin'dorei - - General

Guys, for the record; server is offline again. We can't connect to the game again and there is still no explanation for this problem. We are curious, so please. Information that we need.

• whats up with the global server (EU)

Sin'dorei - - General

Quote from fkennedy: “Quote from Sin'dorei: “Guys, Steam Community is offline right now.. ” its not about steam, servers were down before steam went offline.its been 5 hours guy i lost all my hope rip my 1 week char lol ” Yeah but that explains a little. The problem isn't all about the GameForge. Mr. Board Admin said that they already restarted servers but there wasn't any reponse to the entrance still. So, the problem is about a little bit with steam I guess, that's why the community of steam h…

Sin'dorei - - General

Guys, Steam Community is offline right now..

Sin'dorei - - General

Mr. Board Admin, you just made a bad explanation and that was bad for your reputation. I must admit that. Sorry for our impatiance but we payed for this game's content. And there is a thing that says: "... Hour left." . You gotta respect to the player's impatience because you didn't announce anything about that. I'm just reminding, don't do that please, we all are your game's players here.

Sin'dorei - - General

It passed over 2 hours.. And there is still no explanation. I don't get it really. I really don't get it. Admin just said, he was reporting to sysadmin. But there is still no explanation. GameForge? Really?