Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Weaponry Sura stat build?

Yvanov - - Sura

Quote from Testreg: “Depends on what gear you have. If that's a farmer and you can buy decent gear then I'd go for full INT then full STR. If that's your main and you are a beginner then you might want the extra hp/def from VIT. But I'd still say go for INT/STR and try to find some hp items ” I am actually a pretty old player, back then we had Corum and Meang, later on another server was introduced and I remember opening up Jinno there and looked at like 3 players online only in CH 1 XD So this …

• Weaponry Sura stat build?

Yvanov - - Sura

Can anyone give me a stat build template for a PVM Weaponry Sura? If also possible can you give me the starting stats for a Sura, I want to see if I have put any points on VIT?

• Selling "BO" FMS +9

Yvanov - - Selling

BUMP

• You're banned

Yvanov - - Spamboard

Banned cos it was a stupid thing pointing it out that it was a stupid thing to do.

• Capture your mount

Yvanov - - Suggestions

It's already too damn hard to capture "my" mount, let alone it being on different times, people have jobs and school too just sayin'.

• Selling "BO" FMS +9

Yvanov - - Selling

BUMP Price lowered to 26.500.000 and don't expect it to get any cheaper it has piercing = free +3 stone

• Buying clean EE +9

Yvanov - - Buying

Can be [mod]closed - charm[/mod]

• Buying clean EE +9

Yvanov - - Buying

No bonuses, slots are optional, I wont pay for the slots, price 36kk.

• Selling "BO" FMS +9

Yvanov - - Selling

BUMP Price lowered to 28kk.

• Selling "BO" FMS +9

Yvanov - - Selling

FMS +9 25% Average 5% Piercing 10% Strong against Orcs (Useful against BO, more like 35% avg at that part :ohyeah:) No stones, both slots are clean. Starting price 29kk.

• Private message notification sound

Yvanov - - Suggestions

Quote from Glurak: “Hi everyone, I was thinking how useful it would be if we had notification sound for incoming private messages. User could enable/disable these notifications in game settings. This could be pretty useful for ex. when you have an open shop and while doing other stuff on your pc you can hear if someone tries to talk to you. Just my opinion. Regards!” There are things like Skype

• fms+9 pvm

Yvanov - - Selling

70kk?

• Wiki-Crius

Yvanov - - Metin 2 UK Team

Welcome

• Cannot connect to the server!?

Yvanov - - General

Just file a ticket saying the set has expired and that the server crashed while it was expiring, tell them the price you bought the set for and let them check the logs, when they finish they can pay I guess...

• FISHING vs ME

Yvanov - - General

I used to fish and I stopped doing it when I realized it is luck dependent and there are better ways to earn, which involve less luck and probably more skill, or should I say patience. They say fishing in this game is patience. Its not, its luck. Why? Yesterday I opened like 50 fishes which were fished by me and they had nothing, I only saved some fishes to burn on a bonfire because some of them have attack speed increasing effects. If I spent my time mining i would fail 50 of the refines, and 5…

• Shaman VS Sura, PVP & PVM

Yvanov - - Game

I think I prefer Shamans at PVP and Suras at PVM, but I want to hear opinions on this. It is possible to have a PVM Dragon Shaman, it will be weaker than a PVM Weaponry Sura but its possible. Except that the Dragon Shaman can change to PVP later on, Weaponry Suras seem to be stuck, which ones would you pick for PVP, Healer Shaman or BM Sura, I would personally go for Healer shaman due to cheaper equipment, books and because people underrrate them

Yvanov - - General

Quote from eliteblader: “for what pc u sell them?:D” 3kk, but not like it matters now, maybe next year XD

Yvanov - - General

Well I had 20 cards, I was about to collect 4 more and sell my last set of the year but damn no.

• Quote from eliteblader: “scorpion/snake archers.elswhere havent dropped them!:D” When fighting them I feel like fighting a Savage Archer and hoping for a FMS drop XD

Yvanov - - General

Quote from JohnDoe: “thanks for not informing us GM , all the best ! :sniper:” Yours truly jokes incoming...