Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 195.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Start from zero

Phazz - - Game

Quote from Goedkopezooi: “Yea, its hard, but once again not impossible. Farm 500kk a day and buy a ton of DR vouchers to make perfect items. Or be lucky and get the opportunity to buy from other players. Its all about time (and yes money). But we are getting a bit off topic the topic starter didnt say he want to be the #1 player of a server. So back to the topic. Quote from Yuca: “u r the only one who can answer that question... ” I agree with this. ” LOL how can i make 500kk in one day?

• Start from zero

Phazz - - Game

Quote from MrSheridan: “if you want to be the best absolute top1 it's not worth but if you want to play for fun then hell yes go ahead. Either here or on Sol, it's very likely that we will merge with Sol anyway sooner or later EDIT: Sol is much more populated, make lvl1 there and go see for yourself ” Noone knows what GF will do sooner or later

• Start from zero

Phazz - - Game

Hello is it worth to start from zero ONCE AGAIN (i wont pay) , as i see global is dead and what about SOL???

• Sorry for this spam but im really happy to see an OLD player from CORUM cheers

• Quote from Gfinder: “i'll discuss with admins and plan events, but already scheduled purple ebony boxes, item and yang drop, metin superstone and we will see for the rest ” is metin superstone event like spawn 5 metin stone in one place?

• Quote from BlooPrint: “Quote from Phazz: “I feel good in this server , and the most thing i like nowadays is the call chat without turkish ppl:) ” We talking about EU or Sol here? Cuz Sol chat is dead except for whenever I try to sell Mada's chest hair, then everyone is shouting offers ” EU ofc i was playing there since this server exit and i left in 2 month , and now im back 2-3 days ago and feel much better than befor and easy to farm :p

• I feel good in this server , and the most thing i like nowadays is the call chat without turkish ppl:)

• Shaman armor

Phazz - - Buying

Also i want to buy Antique bell ( does not matter + ) or stones

• Guild in jinno

Phazz - - The Guilds

Lookin for an active guild main lang must be english , 5-6 player online daily , im shaman healer started yesterday once again from zero ...

• Shaman armor

Phazz - - Buying

Looking for an 18 level +9 armor cant be broken as well , i dont care about bonus , can be bad bonus as well

• Concentrated reading - leadership skills

Phazz - - General

Quote from Nemesi: “Quote from Phazz: “Quote from VilleValoGreekServer: “On Mining guide from what i remember (4-5 years ago) i did not have 100% success with concentrated readings. ” as i remember it does not matter if you have M or have zero point on mining skill , succses rate is same ” with mining skill M success is 20%, G 30% P 40%, with mining 0 success rate is around 10% (+ the % from the pickaxe) This is what is written on the italian metin2 wiky ” when i was playing on Corum long longg …

Phazz - - General

Quote from VilleValoGreekServer: “On Mining guide from what i remember (4-5 years ago) i did not have 100% success with concentrated readings. ” as i remember it does not matter if you have M or have zero point on mining skill , succses rate is same

• Twitch Effection19

Phazz - - Art

gl with ur dreams XD

Phazz - - General

Quote from Arhk: “Concentrated reading is trash here. You fail alot even with them. ” you are talking about soul stones?

• "GM-s be like" banning bots? wait what is it. B.9.I Spam (advertisements and meaningless posts) is not allowed. This means messages that don't contribute to the topic, messages containing less than five words or messages containing nothing but smilies. Spam can also include replying or reacting to spam posts. Warning for minor offense issued skilgannon

• tbh you can write everything here and make a lot of topics but they wont listen to us THEY WONT.

• Motivation and the bot thing

Phazz - - General

Quote from Diana: “Quote from Usakai99: “Hello friend. I Play in Sol , thanks for asking the question i will be happy to share my opinion. Sol serevr may be a litle diferent about those bots... maybe for the fact that the server is dying, but anyway i dont know the statistic about the bots.. In my opionion you should fokus on your goal and have fun achieving them, you shouldt care about the way of the other player play.. Its like in real live, there are many ppl who create their lives with inleg…

• Channel Reduction

Phazz - - General

Quote from TrubaDum: “Oh wait I have a great idea. Why don't you add VIP channels, only for those who invest enough in the Item shop?.... ” haha nice idea mate XD

• Channel Reduction

Phazz - - General

Quote from Diana: “Quote from Blueberry: “Why less channels? The shops /most players will still be channel 1 anyway... you make it just harder to farm for each player with less channels, this makes absolutely no sense?! A reduction wont lead to busyer channels. Its hard enough for 89 or lower players to farm because of the amount of players on global eu. u guys cant be serious...! ” Why? because even with 6 channels and i can't find any Yongans there, you know what i mean. So, its a great idea f…

• Channel Reduction

Phazz - - General

instead of doing this stupid updates and reducing server channels get a better anti-cheat , its impossible to play with cheaters and now on reduced servers , sure ppl are enjoying which spends 10k$ per month but what about the rest? what about the rest which cant afford to buy some dc and playing as a real man , you guys killing their motivations , now about changers you guys bring autohunt and now changing bonus adder/changers to get them from 40 level chest , tell me for what they want at 40 l…