Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Sell/Trade Whelp Boxes

LostInDreams - - Selling

Quote from wolfday: “price each ? ” i think about 40-50kk each. how many you need? Can make an extra price. Also Trading for items (PVM Items Body Warrior)

• Sell/Trade Whelp Boxes

LostInDreams - - Selling

Hi all, i am selling/trading about 50 Whelp boxes on Global EU. you can write me here on ingame: LostInDreams

• Selling List

LostInDreams - - Selling

Quote from zmili: “I think we can agree on 80kk. ” no thx. Quote from LostInDreams: “Hi i am selling this items: Steel Bug Bell+4 with 6 int Dragon Plate Armour +8 with 1,5k tp 10% Fire Resistance - 3 craps bonus - haste +3 eva+3 Qilin Shoes+5 with 1,5k HP 15 Dagger Defence, 10 arrow Resistance Fear Mask+9 with 10 Half Humans, 10 Lightning Resistance, 6% Change to avoid Arrows Fear Mask+6 with 20% HP Reg, 20 Undead, 6% Devil Ghost Fang Blade +9 with 3 Bonus Leather Boots+9 with 500 HP, 10 krit, …

• Selling List

LostInDreams - - Selling

Quote from Nemesi: “70KK DGA ” nope thx.

• Selling List

LostInDreams - - Selling

sorry for the late reply i was a week on holydays. Quote from zmili: “60kk for the IH ” 85 and its ok for me Quote from Azalon: “Quote from LostInDreams: “Quote from Sheny: “150kk for FMS ” lets say 180kk. Quote from EmmilysTradingpoint: “225 fearmask+9 ” 250kk and its yours ” Is the fear mask already sold or available? ” its still available.

• Selling List

LostInDreams - - Selling

Quote from Sheny: “150kk for FMS ” lets say 180kk. Quote from EmmilysTradingpoint: “225 fearmask+9 ” 250kk and its yours

• Selling List

LostInDreams - - Selling

still all items available

• Selling List

LostInDreams - - Selling

all items still available. plase offer me

• Selling List

LostInDreams - - Selling

now about 60 Whelp boxes available. Offer me

• Selling List

LostInDreams - - Selling

Hi i am selling this items: Steel Bug Bell+4 with 6 int Dragon Plate Armour +8 with 1,5k tp 10% Fire Resistance - 3 craps bonus - haste +3 eva+3 Qilin Shoes+5 with 1,5k HP 15 Dagger Defence, 10 arrow Resistance Fear Mask+9 with 10 Half Humans, 10 Lightning Resistance, 6% Change to avoid Arrows Fear Mask+6 with 20% HP Reg, 20 Undead, 6% Devil Ghost Fang Blade +9 with 3 Bonus Leather Boots+9 with 500 HP, 10 krit, 15 Sword Defence, 15 Two-Handed Defence Iron Helmet+9 with 20% undead 4 craps Falcon …

• Cant open 2nd window

LostInDreams - - Bugs & Complains

Quote from skilgannon: “if it works with antivirus off it's the antivirus still sandboxing it for some reason it's possible to that it is gameguard conflicitng with the fact that kaspersky is runnung, but usually the exceptions work ” i will open a Ticket at Kaspersky-Support. i can post the solution here if they got one.... Regards

• Cant open 2nd window

Quote from alexander95: “Hello ! I have a similar problem: I open the patcher, and it loads. Then the gameguard loads, but the metin window doesn't. If I look into task manager - processes metin is there. But the actual metin window will not load, no matter how much I wait. If any of you knows a solution please let me know. On topic: @LostInDreams try to update the drivers from the graphics card. ” done. still not working.. Quote from skilgannon: “it has to be the whole metin folder in the excep…

• #up

• Cant open 2nd window

Quote from skilgannon: “That's another problem that started a few minutes ago and it's affecting all metin servers, it is not related to what you had before ” Thank you.. But nothing helped. i dont understand it. Playing here since June and it worked fine and now this problem. But never mind. i think i will play turn off antivirus while playing....

• Cant open 2nd window

Quote from balckcat: “try open with client from folder ” did not help. Quote from skilgannon: “temporarily unistall the antivirus to make sure that it's not about the antivirus problems opening second window are always the antivirus ” after reinstalling Kaspersky and adding metin2 to whitelist i got a net error and the game does not open... bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=713f17-1505159757.png

• Cant open 2nd window

Hi, Thank you for answer. the whole metin ordner is on the exception list. i am using Kaspersky Antivirus for 4-5 years now and never got this problem. your solution did not fix the problem.i just can start more then one window when i deactivate my antivirus. i dont want to change my antivirus because i play here since june and the problem started this week... maybe a gameguard bug? Any other ideas? Regards

• Cant open 2nd window

Hi, since today i got a problem when i try to open a 2nd metin window. In additino i cont open my browser (Firefox and sometimes Chrome) when the metin window was first opend. Some Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel) cant be opend too, when the metin windwos was opend first. can oyu please help me? bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=225525-1504722289.png Regards

• Hi, i buy all Dragons Aid and Belling Skill sb here. Please pm me with your prices and how many you got. Ingame: LostInDreams or pm me here in Forum regards

• Looking for FMS/Shoes/EE/Bracelet

LostInDreams - - Buying

Still looking for FMS and Boots.

• Looking for FMS/Shoes/EE/Bracelet

LostInDreams - - Buying

Hi, i am at the moment looking for: Any FMS +0 - +9 Leather Boots +9 Ebony Earings +9 Silver Bracelet +9 I prefer items without Bonuses. I can offer Yang/ 10x Concentrated Reading Offer me here or ingame: LostInDreams (Jinno)