Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

• Yeah and somehow dragon is being killed all the time but metins are not so it proves my point

• Also drop of changers/adders from metin stones or something would make this game alive again. Im not saying it should have drop from every single metin but some rare drop like soul stone in past would be just great. Some1 get changer from metin he change onces he wanna change more he go and buy from item shop but it seems to me like gameforge/webzen doesnt really care about this game anymore.

• Quote from Testreg: “1. There are already many pets and if I remember right somewhere was said that 2 new ones are coming. 2. If graphics mattered that much then something like minecraft wouldn't exist Even tho there isn't much gameplay either in that one and I've got no idea why people play that so maybe that's not a very valid point Anyway making a significant change in graphics would probably take too much work and I doubt they will ever do it. Would probably be easier to just make metin3 3. …

• 1.Would be great if we can get more of pets from every single boss each with unique skill pvm/pvp depended on boss level. 2. Refreshed Graphic because this one is simply old and not atractive for new players. 3. Chance of change bonus in excelent alchemy by upgrade with another excelent stone for example because right now it's simply unfair that we can waste so much time and money for making alchemy just to end up with clean stone. Sorry for my not perfect english but i guess most of you guys ca…

• GM's online

MrCoffee - - General

Is there any GM ever on? or we have to beg for any freaking help from u?

• ch1 crushing

MrCoffee - - General

its Server error happens almost everyday

• Item Shop prices

MrCoffee - - General

Quote from lolo92: “Make money in game and buy costumes with yang then... ” good solution if some1 is selling them in first place

• Item Shop prices

MrCoffee - - General

Over 200 dc for costume set is kinda too much don't you think? are they made from gold or something?

• Wind resistance

MrCoffee - - Buying

buy sura helmet 2x wind resistance+ devil bonus 2x bracelet devil + wind resistance and hp sura armour wind resistance+ hp

• Server problems

MrCoffee - - General

Some players are getting disconnections also channels are offline but we can log in and right after game is crashing.

• one more thing i just hope that we are going to recive yang back for guild land etc.

• But lets be honest this merge thing will work for like 2-3 months just like the last time. Later will be the same old story. Game itself is problem with pay to win system and only merge cant fix it

• Merge is good idea just keep at least 6 channels for this new ''big'' server not like the last time when you kept 6 channels for dead servers and 4 for sol

• OCEANIC SHOES

MrCoffee - - Buying

Buy Oceanic Shoes 3-4 defs + hp

• Why other servers like german or polish recive fishing event for another 48 hours and also happy hour 40% and we dont?

• Maintenance

MrCoffee - - General

So there is maintenance today or there is not?

• knowing gameforge they will tell us 2 days before merge

• V3 Boroness run bug

MrCoffee - - Bugs & Complains

Do you want me to bring you some sandwich, pizza or cola there?:D

• FIRE SHOES+0

MrCoffee - - Buying

found with full bonus for 35 won can be closed

• FIRE SHOES+0

MrCoffee - - Buying

Gl selling it then