Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 765.

• Quote from AutisticWolf: “Lets just say metin2 has 0 optimization and its like that since the realease of it. Same for the new hackshield that's even more useless than prev versions from other company since cannot block anything. Just waste of system cpu and ram. ” hackshield actually blocks lots of things problems with hackshield but non of them are connected to metin2 on anyway

• Quote from skilgannon: “I'm not saying you don't have crashes, or that there aren't crashes, i'm saying they are not related to windows 10 i also have windows 10 64bits and i don't have any random crash, this is not related to the OS, PERIOD As sure as windows 10 not beeing on public alpha testing stage... lol ” since I work as system & network admin for past 6 years I can say that it's in alpha testing stage cause I can't even count all problems which we have in our company with windows 10 OS o…

• I see major problem in your sellection of OS, u took Win 10 that's actually in public alpha testing cause 90% stuff aren't working, huge amount of hardware manufactors publicly anounced that they will never support win 10, and also metin2 is bugged on all OS try it on WIn7, or XP, it works perfectly on XP since game was created for that OS

• I'm searching for somebody who got 100+ weapons for upgrade in dt and is willing to give them to me for upgrade in dt deal is following: you tell me to what + I need to get weapons and I'll try to upgrade them all to that +, after I tried all weps and if something got do desired + we split profit, I take 25% of item value example: you give me 200 poisons and you want them to +8, I go to DT and upgrade them, lets say I make 4 of them on +8, 3 are yours 1 is mine

• Quote from skilgannon: “maybe a decent sized window solves it ” well it should work on all window sizes

• or not it works on some chars it's over event button, on others it's bellow

• now this was fastest fix which ever happened in metin2 it took only 36 mins to fix it

• like they say 1 pic = 1000 words

• problems with hackshield

Sotona666 - - Bugs & Complains

so whenever I open 1 metin2 on any of my PCs, laptops I get problem with hackshield it starts crahsing everything, nvidia drivers, nvidia game ready, nvidia geforce experience , other games, gadgets, windows programs etc. basically I get 50+ crashes from diferent stuff if antivirus is on and hackshield works when I disable antivirus hackshield still crashes any other game or program which I want to open after I turned antivirus off, steam games, uplay games, gog galaxy games nothing works, can't…

Sotona666 - - General

every 1 expected maintenance on 27th since CoMa wrote it will be then that is why all this confussion happened, and last time I checked CoMa's word was above yours skil

• Item Shop Error

Sotona666 - - General

on AMD processor still isn't working no mater how I place game to run on auto, gpu or cpu it doesn't work

• Item Shop Error

Sotona666 - - General

your pic I get when I open itemshop on AMD processor when I open itemshop on intel I get this

• Shop opening and autohunt

did u try restarting router before opening metin?

• last time when they tried (somewhere in 2010) server was offline 1-2 days and we had like 1-2 weeks 200% bonus exp as compensation

• tested it with couple clients on different ch's and on different accounts from web it works tested with 2 different PC's on AMD configuration it doesn't work on intel configuration it works

• shrunken head

Sotona666 - - Estimation

how much is shrunken head worted?

• sell list

Sotona666 - - Selling

spider eyes 300k hexagonal treasure chest 400k spider egg sack 900k sapphire 1.5kk fossil wood 300k jade 250k ruby 1.5kk Orc hood+6 5kk orc amulet+ 400k moon elixir 9kk sapphire ore 500k for 100 scorpion tail+ 500k poison sword +5 4kk HTM 600k jinno linguistics 300k finger bones 3kk purple L 200 for 9kk tiger fang 50k curse book+ 50k ice marble+ 50k flaming mane 50k warrior's symbol 50k tiger claw 50k wolf fur+ 50k savage's booty 50k tiger hide 50k yeti fur 50k esoteric primer+ 50k pig nose 50k …

• This is insane

Quote from Phazz: “feelsbanman but its all about luck you know... ” ye luck RNG+gameforge modifier RNG was luck but since they added gameforge modifier this game isn't connected to luck any more

• Quote from Gfinder: “ty villevalo for answering ” that was rhetorical question real question is when it will be fixed

• This is insane

nah it's made for guys who got oil field in backyard and for guys who go to ATM and ATM cashes them gold instead currency