Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

• Bonsai Details

VilleValoGreekServer - - Game

The Bonsai from the merchant has no bonus. It's only for <<show>>.

• Quote from puneyy: “it has happened in UK before also. In UK they were removed but I have no evidence of it still existing in TR/RO but thats what I have heard at least. Unless they have solved those issues. ” So what are the corrupt items like ? I mean do they have as bonus 10.000 hp or 50% half human ? If you know

• Quote from puneyy: “Corrupt items made by team members for own gain/sold on black market is what I mean by that. ” Team members you mean GM's ? And if you mean that, how come those items were not taken from the players ?

• Quote from puneyy: “Another point is that there is still lots of corrupt items in servers like TR and RO, that would ruin servers that have been cleaned after earlier issues. ” What do you mean corrupt items ? Also what i know is that merges between servers of the same community can happen, BUT server merges between different communities is (or at least was in 2012) impossible because each community has different Databases. That is what was told at that time.

• There is another option, that says something about improving your horse. Press this and you will need to go and kill scorpion and snake archers in dessert.

• Okey Card drop

VilleValoGreekServer - - Bugs & Complains

Quote from Smyth: “I farm at v2 big room as lv 35 , still 60-70 min to get a card set:) Mobs lv 31-33 higher. Funny ” Try with 55 lvl at spider dungeon 3 with capes. 15 max 20 minutes for a card set.

• New player

Try to drop dragon shards and sell them. In metin2.gr they cost 100-200k each.

• Ward manuals...

Quote from Razyal: “Hello all! I think something wrong with my char or the ward skill what i choosed is bugged. I picked up the finger strike ward for my warrior and i read books every day. 0 succsesss! I tryes many books realy, and i tryed everything.. Changeing the time ,tryed only in the morning and at midnight but nothing. The last 10 what i tryed with exo scrolls and concentrated readings failed too. So now i dont know what can i do more... Looks like my char is cursed with a very "badluck"…

• Quote from celroid: “so you need to use dragon coins for 7 days to participate in the event for free :|” If you have not completed the first bio quest, then yes.

• Quote from Nagla :): “What would happend if i transmutate armour in costume and then later i decide to change bonuses on armour ? Will costume still be there or it will dissapeare ? ” You can change your bonuses no prob. Our TM said so.

• level shaman

Quote from surrounded: “Hello I am from the Dutch server. Since you are much more experienced, i decided to ask myquestion here at te Englisch forum. My main is lv 115, my shaman lv 90. I really want to train her to lv 95... but i am so tired of the Grotto of Exile... I wonder if there s a good possibility to level up my shaman in The Dark Dragons. If so...then where? If not...where do you level up your characters above lv 90? I look forward to the answers love Surrounded” If you are bored to ex…

• Quote from Azathor: “All metins on all channels at the same timeframe. :)” Will this be as always from now on ? Because this kind of sucks :).

• Quote: “this metin rain will take place in desert, on all channels at the same time, and all levels of metins” As i see this Metin rain will take place in desert ch1-6 and lvl 1-105. So in every channel there will be metin stones lvl 1-105 or will there be metin stones dropped depending on the level of the metin for a specific channel ? Meaning will it be like this ? Ch1 5-20 lvl metin stones Ch2 25-40 lvl metin stones Ch3 45-60 lvl metin stones Ch4 65-80 lvl metin stones Ch5 85-90 lvl metin sto…

• Devil Bonus

If we are talking about only hitting then maybe 50 avg is better than 36 and 20% devil. But if we include doing skills then the 36% avg and 20% devil is better because this weapon will do about the same dmg with hitting, but a lot more than the 50 avg because the 50% avg will have less skill dmg than the 36% (about 5-10 negative skill dmg difference). What i do not know is if 1% avg dmg is the same as 1% devil. I mean 1% avg increases your dmg by some percentage. Does 1% devil also increase your…

• Devil Bonus

Here you can see a list with the monsters that need Devil wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Category:Opponent/Devil. But roughly Nemere Razador or Dragon don't need Devil.

• Costumes

Quote from RabbitRun: “It's allright Ville, this is a typical reply to shield GF. Surely you must know this :P” Oh, believe me i know a lot about typical GF shield answers. I am eating those in the face for like 8 years. Quote from skilgannon: “There's never been a easyer place to level as the enchanted forest, you don't need costumes, you need the costumes to make it faster, but you don't need them What if you don't resist a BM, your pixels die and you have a button that makes them magically al…

• Costumes

Quote from skilgannon: “You do realise that you spend the yang because you want to? You know you can't get the costumes all the time, you know you can't transfer the bonus eternally, and for some weird reason you still spend the 200 or 400 or 1 bil over and over, and more than that, you know all this, you still chosse to do it, and you complain about it, it's amazing You are actually complaining for a choice you make, to spend those yangs every time. Don't spend it, nobody is forcing you to, you…

• mental piecing issues

VilleValoGreekServer - - General

Well with the Alchemy in the game, it is most natural that there will be some adjustments to balance the difference in difficulty in the game because now a 70-75 lvl with just matt alchemy (the right alchemy) is like killing a 50-55 lvl metin instead of the 70 he actually is, so yeah the same happens with Dryads and Red Dryads fyi.

• mental piecing issues

Flame Ghosts deal piercing dmg. How come none of you know it ? Best solution for you is to use Horseback Slash some 2-3 times when a lot of Flame Ghosts gather so that they will move from their spot and <<chase>> you. Well until they reach you, you will have no problem.

• A little sura help pls

5% from 40 bio quest and 6% from 80 lvl bio quest. Sums up to 11%. So it is 111 attack speed. One step further is. 30% with 90 lvl weapon +9 goes to 141%. Put bracelet 54 lvl +9 with slots full 14%. So sums up at 155. With green L adds up to total 185 attack speed. Or 85-90 lvl bracelet with full slots is 21%. So it takes you to 192% total attack speed.