Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• Dragons guild

Diana - - The Guilds

i345.photobucket.com/albums/p3…9/dragons_zpstgqx5r7g.png How can you go so low? You think you can buy my ppl for 1 won? :))) So pathetic :)))))))))))

• Gayastone Lolly

Diana - - Bugs & Complains

i just was about to open a post about this. All the guild players spent 1000 gaya, gaya refresh and gaya expansion for a meley run , and the lolly its not working!!!!!!!! All what i get its 100 damage points comparing with hero medal 1100 points :((((((((((((((((((((((((((( this is so sad, last time when lolly were in item shop we got the guild bug, now, we got the lolly bug. We cannot do meley :(((( I think i leave the server like anyone else, i got three chars lv 120, i asked myself why i star…

• the EU global server its dead, the turks community left the server as they got a event server, all what its left are few germans, france and italians. This server its a big fail bringing new players, and of course they left as this server get nothing more than theyr own country servers. We were lied about the global server, looks like this is a Global one? Of course you can't treat this server like a normal one, of course this server should be a special one as is a global one, but no, nothing sp…

• Motivation and the bot thing

Diana - - General

Quote from Usakai99: “Hello friend. I Play in Sol , thanks for asking the question i will be happy to share my opinion. Sol serevr may be a litle diferent about those bots... maybe for the fact that the server is dying, but anyway i dont know the statistic about the bots.. In my opionion you should fokus on your goal and have fun achieving them, you shouldt care about the way of the other player play.. Its like in real live, there are many ppl who create their lives with inlegal things but we sh…

• BEST UPD!

Diana - - General

Quote from Yuca: “Quote from Diana: “well..... can't say nothing wrong, the game its still ok, we'v done ice witch, yongans Probably the game its imposible or hard because you guys played alone. My advice, play the game with your real team mate or with your guild and will be fun and challenging ” i ve asked my grandmum to play with me... she could farm when everyelse is working or at school, great advice ty darling. B2t Is lycan nerf update or patch? ” well, if your profile picture its from your…

• BEST UPD!

Diana - - General

Quote from Gfinder: “Please try restarting the client. Tell me if issues were fixed. ” yeah,fixed

• BEST UPD!

Diana - - General

well..... can't say nothing wrong, the game its still ok, we'v done ice witch, yongans Probably the game its imposible or hard because you guys played alone. My advice, play the game with your real team mate or with your guild and will be fun and challenging

• Maybe now the shamans will get the appreciation what they deserve

• Blue dragon pet

Diana - - Buying

please text me in game 'Diana'

• Dragons guild

Diana - - The Guilds

One update. One this moment we are doing all the runs, Ice witch, Blue dragon, Meley, Razador, Jotun and Nemere soon. Are only 12 empty slots left on our guild, so hurry up, registration will be soon close

• Meley Bug Report

Quote from Legitness: “Love dose english skillz on both sides as poor as your kiddyforumfight :)))) #swisscom ” dont worry legitness, i'm sure there its a ice witch for u. btw , we kill 6 by 7 ice witch in this morning, so its one left for u

• Quote from Swisscom: “Quote from NetrogenZ: “Gääääähn, The most important things I have achieved: first solo Dragon, first solo Razador and the first Level 120 on the server, even if they had like 4 weeks to catch me up. I could count more things on, if the first lvl 100 helmet is a "success story" here but that is not worth for me. ” This is someone quite pissed. Just because we can not take you to Meley you can continue crying my child And if you are lvl120 you will never be able to actively c…

• Meley Bug Report

Quote from Swisscom: “Since you get the run without lolly packs although your 16 players since, you can buy at the gilde Patriotic helmets for 7 wonMfg Swisscom aka Contraluck ” on your dreams...

• Meley Bug Report

Hi, we are kind of desperate as from two days we can't do meley run. The guild is registered but when we click to go inside we got the message 'we exit the lair voluntary' . It doeasen't work even with meley tickets. This is on new global eu server so all the guild members are on the guild especial for meley run. The guild name is Meley Farm. We also open a ticket and looked on irc system for a staff member but no one its on. Please, we need help as we dont know what to do, we are 16 players wai…

• Dragons guild

Diana - - The Guilds

Quote from IP03: “Are u actually a guild leader? not really when u see ur members doing ( Removed ) and u let them unknown.png The use of profanity/profane in any nature will not be tolerated. Please revise and stick to the Metin2.co.uk Board Rules to avoid a future warning . Silent warning . Caporal ” Well, like how i told you, next time be very careful when you choose a guild. I will never ever waste my time on a guild who doesn't support me pvp or/and is not helping me making money

• no offence, but 12 ppl 37 min? Really?

• Which server should I play?

Diana - - Game

Global EU its the best option (blue kingdom)

• Dragons guild

Diana - - The Guilds

The guild activity most of the days : 2-6 Blue dragons, 1-2 Meley level up runs, 1-2 Razadors. We have even lv 75 players coming for the blue dragon. Hurry up, the guild its getting bigger fast....

• Search Guild/Suche Gild

Diana - - The Guilds

u r welcome Dragons guild

• Dragons guild

Diana - - The Guilds

Quote from Swisscom: “In the blue Kingdon there is only 3 good pvm players. Swisscom, Blueberry and sPain. Since the 3 will never work together, this will be nothing to meley. Nevertheless much luck in the search kind regards ” Never underestimate the low lv players Thinking are only 3 good pvm chars, its the same thing with believing are not 5X% + avg weapons on the server