Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

• On Mining guide from what i remember (4-5 years ago) i did not have 100% success with concentrated readings.

• Quote from icco22: “Hello everyone, I registered on the forums just to post this. I played this game before 7 years and after that long time, I'm back again. As I can see, Metin2 is facing a lot of problems. The biggest one - game is loosing a lot of players. Why? Game is so static, things are not changing or they're changing very slow. Doing same things for years making this game boring, to everyone. Players are always in cities, fighting each other or just AFKing. So, I will post here solution…

• Handling V2

VilleValoGreekServer - - Game

Do you have any block bonus ? Also give as info about all your equipment. And some more info about your character (lvl stats bio and alchemy)

• In private servers i have tried sun zi, wu zi and wei liao zi, with concentrated readings and all the (20 55 155) books worked 100%. In the official i have only tried wu zi and wei liao zi with concentrated readings which worked 100% so i am 100% sure that it works 100% with sun zi also.

• Wind Resistance

board.gr.metin2.gameforge.com/…?postID=181710#post181710 This is the link from greek forum, it says in greek end english the names of the monsters that are related to these bonuses. Αντίσταση Ανέμου = Wind Resistance (first column first part) Αντίσταση Αστραπής = Lightning Resistance (first column second part) Αντίσταση Φωτιάς = Fire resistance (first column third part) The post is really old (since Feb 1st 2013) but you can get a taste of these bonuses. Also wind res helps with monsters in Ench…

• Tombola

VilleValoGreekServer - - General

In GR it was announced that we will not get any Tombola this year (did not specify if it was meant for Winter also)

• The real abuse is how low the good percentages for everything in the game. Like the upgrade or the enchanting bonuses you get every time. If i continue i will have to write for a very long time.

• So that is a valid reason ? This player has a very good pc so that he can play with 16 different players at the same time. AND record it too. That means he has more privileges (if he is smart, which he shows is true) than other player. So yeah fair enough ? Really bravo GF. You change yet again something that helped many <<weak>>/or in need of the green changers to make it more difficult to players to do what they have to do, without paying all the time to your high price items in the IS. Bravo …

• Yes autohunt moves your character with the use of the mouse. That is why it occurs even with autohunt.

• So you probably have AMD processor. I have this problem since 2013. Has not been fixed until now. Welcome to reality. Only solution is to change your processor. Or stop moving your player with you mouse. Use only your keyboard to move your player. The use of the mouse makes this problem happen.

• Has the guild leader been selected as a fighter ?

• Sorry for the doubleposting, i have also a buldozer processor for like 3 years and i have the problem all these years. So do not wait for any fixing :).

• Buldozer processors have a problem that makes your game (screen) freeze but the game still continues. This can happen when you move your player or attack someone/something while using your mouse. When you do everything with your keyboard you do not have a problem.

• Yeah right because 1/30 and 1/5 is almost the same so you cannot estimate the success rate at about the percentage. Yeah the rates were estimated BUT there is clearly a difference between the +5-9 for the craft of the 115 lvl armors.

• So far everything everyone says is wrong. The + for the making of 115 lvl armors DOES MATTER. +5 = 1 every around 30 tries so about 3% success rate. (has been tried in the beta server that opened in the past) +6 = 1 every around 10-15 tries so about 10% success rate. +7 = 1 every around 5 tries so about 20% success rate. Have not tried with +8-9 so cannot tell but by my estimations +8 is about 50% and +9 is sure to NOT BE 100% if you try to make the 115 lvl armor at the Kawuko npc. Also for shoe…

• Tips & Tricks

Go with 2 75-80 lvl players in Devil's Catacomb and farm DSS. In an hour with lucky coin from IS and the third hand (that autopicks yangs) you will earn 4m yang per hour and as many DSS you can.

• Shuriken=Shiriken It's the same, just incorrect translation. And Shuriken+=Shiriken+ is also the same.

• Bonsai Details

The Bonsai from the merchant has no bonus. It's only for <<show>>.

• Quote from puneyy: “it has happened in UK before also. In UK they were removed but I have no evidence of it still existing in TR/RO but thats what I have heard at least. Unless they have solved those issues. ” So what are the corrupt items like ? I mean do they have as bonus 10.000 hp or 50% half human ? If you know

• Quote from puneyy: “Corrupt items made by team members for own gain/sold on black market is what I mean by that. ” Team members you mean GM's ? And if you mean that, how come those items were not taken from the players ?