Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Critical Hit system

Lion29 - - General

They think this game is like others MMORPG wich drop bonuses on items already and you dont have to change 500 euro for 1 item to become decent, and even if you make it decent you cant resist against anything if dont have full defs and even if you have full defs you die so easily. Overall for pvp you need to focus on items for 1-1 not for war, war era is gone nobody can resist more than 2 deffs. I saw people on youtube from other servers with 60 sw 60 2hn 60dagg on same items and they die like fl…

• PERFECT PVP ITEMS FOR SELL

Lion29 - - Selling

If you want 300kk for Tiger shield search me in game zdoops.

• Not your problem or anyone what he wants on EE and how much money he invested in the game. Thats why these things, which he is using to boost his character exists in item shop, to be buyed by people like him.

• Servers

Lion29 - - General

I`ve clicked but ... i see just mentenance is over... no specifications this is what im asking.

• Servers

Lion29 - - General

Which are the news? Or we must guess what is new or changed?

• Hmm, i see that on all other countries GERMANY, TURKS, GREEKS, ROMANIANS, DANISH and is nothing bad in what i`ve posted there and that whole description. I dont know why is not allowed to post that. And i`ve done few reports and noone of them has been resolved in 8 + years, even tho i send proofs like screenshots with scammer who recognized he stoled me and you came up with "the size of the picture doesnt corespond with ... " but others task as channal minimap 3 rows of chat list of friends was …

• content removed and thread closed while i'm reviewing the thread (wich migth take a while because i'm super busy at the moment) you can't post videos with pm's and stuff about people breaching the rules if you have something to report, please send a ticket skilgannon

• Souls Belt +0

Lion29 - - Selling

Sold can be closed closed ~ charm

• As title says i`m buying ruby legendaries for clarity upgrade matt-150kk x10 clear-275kk x3 flawless-575kk x2

• Souls Belt +0

Lion29 - - Selling

As title says, i`m selling souls belt +0 Happy bidding