Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New server?

cifoks - - General

Quote from BodYYY: “Quote from cifoks: “new server will be on AE,CZ,DE,ES,FR,HU,IT,PL,PT,RO,TR not on UK only that servers. ” So I have to download any of these servers to be able to play it? ” yes

• New server?

cifoks - - General

new server will be on AE,CZ,DE,ES,FR,HU,IT,PL,PT,RO,TR not on UK only that servers.

• Flash Auction

cifoks - - General

you can get Ellie/Manny mount from Golden Okey chest so wait until Okey event and get golden chests

• Jigsaw ending

cifoks - - General

you need to make chests before 14:00 cuz at 14:00 event button dissapear and you cannot make them anymore

• Warehouse/storekeeper issues

cifoks - - General

Its probably in your normal storekeeper on 2nd and 3rd page wich means you need to buy the store expansion in IS to get your stuff back or if you try sending a ticket

• QnA video discussion

cifoks - - General

For those who dont watch the whole video a small rewiev of it: - Tradeble Dragonstone shards+ ( can only be dropped from players lvl 110+) - Bio quests for lvl 92/94 you can pick again the reward of it - NEW map for lvl 110+ - NEW dungeon with new bosses - NEW beta server for PvP to transfer your PvP char and fight with players from other servers - NEW guild system - NEW guild dungeon - NEW PvP Arena - NEW events - In 2020 new items for lvl 120+ and probably higher max lvl - You can give your fe…

• Kiss, Hug, Pass

cifoks - - Spamboard

gotta pass again sorry

• Bring back KINGDOM WARS

cifoks - - General

get a list of everyone who join the kingdom war and mute them for 1h while the event is running haha to avoid the problems about insulting

• Kiss, Hug, Pass

cifoks - - Spamboard

pas

• Bring back KINGDOM WARS

cifoks - - General

yet those "6" chunjos kill 95% of jinno

• Important suggestions for metin2

cifoks - - Suggestions

im sure that Webzen/gameforge have a pretty long list of stuff to fix/add and at some point they will add most of the stuff that is needed its just the matter of time but will probably take a while

• LOKING FOR GULIDS

cifoks - - The Guilds

who? Hellhole only take high lvl ppl and that DOTL guild is full of scammers

• LOKING FOR GULIDS

cifoks - - The Guilds

sadly there are no active guilds in shinsoo

• RUBY MYTHIC BRILIANT

cifoks - - Selling

its sold

• Loot Event I

cifoks - - General

its power mount drop probably but that event button is not fully working yet so its wrong description

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

cifoks - - General

Quote from alexdidie123: “i got that added bones +4% what it mean? ” It means for example if you have on your brace 4th bonus 20% devil you will the 4% bonus will mean you will have 21% devil on brace instead of 20% sice it gives 4% extra of that 20% same goes for any other bonus that is the 4th bonus on your item

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

cifoks - - General

- Max. MP (+ 50, + 80) - Max. HP (+ 200, + 250, + 350, + 450) - Attack value (+25, +50) - Magic attack - Poisoning chance(+ 1%, + 2%, + 3%) - Strong against (bosses ) - Resistance to darkness (+ 3%) - Lightning resistance (+ 3%) - Wind resistance(+ 3%) - Fire resistance (+ 3%) - Ice resistance (+ 3%) - Earth resistance(+ 3%) - Venous resistance (+ 3%) - Resistance to bleeding attack (+ 2%) - Damage is absorbed by MP - Damage is absorbed by HP - Get Force of Winds for (3/5 sec.) In combat - Get F…

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

cifoks - - General

6-7th bonus list copied from german wiki: * Max. MP (+ 50, + 80) * Increases the available magic points . * Max. HP (+ 200, + 250, + 350, + 450) * Increases the available hit points . * Attack value (+25, +50) * Attack value (AW) is increased. * Magic attack worth * * Poisoning chance(+ 1%, + 2%, + 3%) * The opponent is poisoned. The damage depends on the opponent's TP . His TP regeneration is stopped. The chance to poison an opponent decreases with the level difference. An opponent who is more …

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

cifoks - - General

Quote from alexdidie123: “i have question i got on my fear mask +8 6e bones +4% what it mean with +4% like +4 strong again monster? ” Could you post a pict of that fear mask?

• Maintenance duration?

cifoks - - General

We never know an exact time of an maintenance. It might take 3 hours or 7 hours no one knows