Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Making Yang (2019)

Paione - - Game

Mind me asking if spider eyes and/or webs are worth anything on universalis server?

• Making Yang (2019)

Paione - - Game

Well thats a good idea, but the problem is since there aren't many people playing its hard to sell stuff so you might know of a good way to farm the yang is in money farming. Like which monsters to kills.

• Making Yang (2019)

Paione - - Game

Any one has any useful tips on how to make yang as in collecting the money rather then selling? Looked up some info on the web and nothing seems to be explaied very well + most of then are outdated. Thanks in advance, Paione

• Power Mount

Paione - - Game

Too bad I am in Shinsoo and I am rather still a noob in the game. Still trying to learn stuff and how to make money to gear up.

• Power Mount

Paione - - Game

The problem is, there aren't much of helpful people on Metin2 - Universalis (CH1). Been trying to look for a guild for 5 days now nothing.

• Lycan Help/Info

Paione - - Game

You got any idea if the info on the Wiki will be edited?

• Lycan Help/Info

Paione - - Game

Hey, it's me again. I am currently making a lycan and I was looking for some info about wepons and armours. I trid to drop the level 26 armour for the lycan so I searched a little on the Wiki for some info. All I could see was the name of the armour but no info on which monsters drops the armour. Is there anyone that can provide this info for me please as I can't get to drop the wepons and armour. Thanks in advance, Paione

• Power Mount

Paione - - Game

Yes I am a steam player. Cheers for the heads up mate!

• Power Mount

Paione - - Game

I am currently trying to buy a power mount from the cash shop and it says that there are no items available. Any ideas why this is showing up? Thanks in advance.

• metin2 ? More like Crash2

Paione - - Bugs & Complains

Only problem I am having is the cash shop which doesn't let me buy ( which is not a big deal as I can buy off the web shop ) apart from that no problems till now and runs smoothly.

Well I don't know if it makes any difference but have you guys tried the Steam version? It has never given me any problems.

• Looking for Guild

Paione - - The Guilds

Hi, I am a new Metin2 player and xurrently looking for an active English speaking guild. My character is a level 27 Shaman, and I am willing to learn to become better.

Well mate just gonna tell you this. Loading a game and surfing the net is 2 different things. I can open multiple tabs on my browser and search the internet on each of them, but if you open metin it could still lag/dc due to insufficient downloading speed.

Played for 7 hours. Not a single crash and not even any lag. I think the problem might be from you internet provider or maybe your pc.( whih shouldn't be the case u less you got windows 94)

• Whoever post lasts wins !!!

Paione - - Spamboard

Mind me asking which server you play? You seem like a nice guy to hang around with! :p

Paione - - Spamboard

IMO F2P games are made P2W by those player who don't want to put hard work and dedication to the game. I might be new but if you invest time and enjoy playing there is no need to pay. (I do pay to play games I like to support the providers to improve)

Paione - - Spamboard

Hi everyone! New Metin player here. I am really enjoying the game as a lot say its P2W. The game is great and I wish a lot more people start playing Metin2!

• Looking for members

Paione - - Spamboard

<p>Hi everyone, I am new to Metin2 and am looking for any new players/experienced to play with. If anyone is playing on ch1 add me.</p><p><br></p><p>Paione096 - lvl 18 Shaman</p>