Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 126.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Player

Shanez - - General

I'm afraid i know very little of such problems Hope it gets fixed soon though ! Meanwhile i'll ask around if anyone knows

• New Player

Shanez - - General

Chunjo/Yellow of course Jinno might be more crowded and Chunjo might seem empty, but the people here are friendly and helpful

• New Player

Shanez - - General

Welcome back Which kingdom will you play at?

• Kudos to everyone who helped with materials btw xD

• Woo! We finally did it! We crafted the new shaman armour and the new warrior 2hand blade! Pics will follow ofc! Kudos to Fleur

• Kicked from Redux run

Shanez - - Bugs & Complains

I'm posting it as a complaint This is simply stupendous and outrageous, you can't expect players to have a 100% good connection at all times, and even if they do, game itself sometimes kicks people for no reason. I am very very very curious why they didn't implement the same system as in zodiac runs; group leader gone? --> new person becomes leader And they should allow people to ente the run again, it's not that hard, they copy the runs almost 1-1 identically, but they leave out one of the most…

• Kicked from Redux run

Hello, Why on earth would you (GameForge/Webzen) implement a system which ruins the fun for people when someone crashes? The following happened: We were in Redux Jotun (the new 110 run). We were almost done, we had killed the 4th healer spawn and Jotun needed a few more hits, when suddenly our group leader got kicked from the game. As a result of that, a message popped up stating that the group leader wasn't online and that therefore the run had ended and we would be teleported outside in a few …

• Update 19.3

Shanez - - General

Quote from TheComedien: “Hey, did you do it with max Element defense or with ocean shoes? ” I went for skill resist I tried out the runs with 114% wind resist first, but I still died like a fly xD With skill resist it seemed as if the dmg was lower, but haven't done any proper testing yet, just go in and yoloooo! Used blessing of life indeed Quote from TheComedien: “My tipp for nemere run is max Blocking max hp absorbing and a shaman with blessing Also go fishing for them 10%Ice fish. ” Alrighty…

• Update 19.3

Shanez - - General

Time for an update on our progress here: Defeated the redux jotun solo today, no shaman buffer, just me (116 body warrior) It's quite doable with the right gear set and some blessings! Jotun drops some nice stuff needed to craft the armours/weapons/helmets. (will let you know how that went soon xD ) We have also succeeded the beran run in a group of 4, 3 warriors and 1 shami, was also quite easy lol. Haven't tried nemere yet. Any tips for us on what we need, before we go in and get utterly crush…

• Update 19.3

Shanez - - General

nice video and gg! was this the time rift run or the redux one? So far I'm excited about the new content! It's challenging and basically impossible to solo it, which avoids greedy players haha. It's good to see a run that needs good teamwork! I've tried the redux raza run so far. We did it with 2 body warriors lvl 115, no buffs. It was quite challenging haha, but we managed to get to razador and got his health down by 75%, but the last 25% was hard lol. Even with 108% fire resistance and 30 HP a…

• Zodiac rank list

Shanez - - Game

Well their time is fit for rank 9, maybe it just displayed wrong before or smt, idk honestly. Probably best to ask the staff xD Or just try another run and beat them again and see what happens (beat them with another party, so not the exact same members). ps. Come to UK server ! We'd love to have more Dutchies around in Chunjo, quite a few here already

• Looking for a Shinsoo guild

Shanez - - The Guilds

Quote from SmokingZz: “Woah man 1.Dutch is no german... a few words are even and dutch people can understand alot of germans but no german can understand dutch! 2. Coffe not even reached 60+ so your high level runs of guild means nothing first. 3. I was yellow man 1~3 shops on a day and even if u got 1 big guild there and a few other active players chunjo maybe survived but is not in a good condition for low levels or newcomer who need abuse call chat and market alot for buy and selling there st…

Shanez - - The Guilds

Nonsense lol, in fact, Chunjo probably has the biggest and most active guild on the whole server xD Not to mention that we do all the runs possible and also PvP, haven't seen many jinno guilds do all the runs frequently xD Chunjo is very much alive, anyone claiming otherwise clearly hasn't been there + we've got lots of Dutch players who can speak german too if that's what you're looking for!

• Metin2 is only Pay2Win

There is absolutely no content in this game that REQUIRES you to spend real money. EVERYTHING in this game is accessable for F2P players, the only thing that's different is that it takes (much) more time for them to achieve it. Spending real money on this game provides the following: - You speed up your progress (a lot) - You keep the server running So in what way are you actually missing out on stuff and feeling forced to pay? If you want to be a F2P player, you can expect progress to come at a…

Shanez - - The Guilds

Quote from Caffeinee: “I'm in if u pay lol ” Pay in kindness? Of course !

Shanez - - The Guilds

You mean come to Chunjo Plenty of PVM stuff together and also PvP, and Germans here too

• Selling these items

Shanez - - Selling

left you a pm few days ago

• Selling these items

Shanez - - Selling

price turban? (assuming it still has 7 days)

• Bring back KINGDOM WARS

Shanez - - General

Even though Skil is using profanity himself against players here on the forum, and forcing his opinion down our throats (or at least that's what it feels like), there's no need to turn this into personal vendetta's, let's get back on topic and possibly come up with a nice solution to make PvP more appealing again on our server, for example by holding some nice and easy and interesting events. If the metin2UK team doesn't want to do such events, which definitely looks like it based on Skil's atti…

• Bring back KINGDOM WARS

Shanez - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “At all times, there has always been people wanting PVP events, and at all points when we did a pvp event, the so called PVP'ers don't join, there might be a million excuses, but at the end it's the egos, and no, nothing changed overall, and nothing will change that ” Whether or not the PvPers join the event or not shouldn't influence the possibility of opening up some PvP events again, be it some small events or a big one. It's simply a fact that atm there is hardly any m…