Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 186.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maintenance this week.

CryoBunny - - Game Announcements

Dear players, Today's maintenance will happen a bit later then usual. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. Yours, Metin2 Team.

• announcement_metin2_de_0e93d1114a73132f5662cc5385823674.png Dear players, You’re going to need to keep a cool head as Metin2 really turns up the heat! From 11th July to 1st August 2019, we’ve got our scorching summer event lined up for you! Summer Event Collect Ice Cream Scoops to cool down after raging battles and exchange them for a Noble Black Horse from our cute NPC Summer. Fire-proof Kit for Hot Days: Face the summer heat in fire-proof clothing: firefighter’s uniforms and matching helmets w…

• Steam issues

Dear players, due to technical issues login and account creation via Steam are currently not available. The non-Steam version of Metin2 is not affected. We will get back to you as soon as we have new information. Please contact support to unlink your account from Steam, if you would like to resume playing until the issues have been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Your Metin2-Team

• Mailbox deactivation

Dear players, Due to technical issues, in-game mailboxes are turned off until further notice. Yours, Metin2 team.

• Flash auctions!

CryoBunny - - Item Shop Actions

announcement_metin2_de_83c3fb24938ee2e1405d67842212ae09.jpg Dear players, Welcome to the Flash Auction! The clock is ticking and the price is dropping – strike as soon as the offer hits your desired price. But stocks are limited, so don’t wait too long, or someone else might snatch the last item from under your nose! Flash Auction Start: --> 29th June 2019 from 6pm CEST to 11pm CEST in the item shop. In each auction you have 15 minutes’ time to pick up a rare and valuable item such as 10x Enchan…

• Find the same monster!

[i]Rewards[/i] [i]If you succesfully complete a Tri-Monster Memo you will receive a Bronze, Silver or Gold Tri-Monster Box depending on the number of attempts you needed to complete the minigame.[/i] [i] [/i] [i]You can attempt to upgrade the boxes for an increasing amount of Yang and can even receive a VIP Tri-Monster Box containing multiple Gold Tri-Monster Boxes.[/i] [i] [/i] [i]Rewards include additional Monster Fragment Sets, Cor Draconis, Time Spirals, Pet Skill Book Packages, Bruce Seals …

• Find the same monster!

During the event, there will be a special item offer in the shop 1 x Tri-Monster Memo Set 35 DR 10x Tri-Monster Memo Set 299 DR Pick up a full set of 27 Tri-Monster Memo Cards so you can start the new Tri-Monster Memo minigame directly. Show your smarts and speed to reap some juicy rewards!

• Find the same monster!

announcement_metin2_de_c9eaf7f7f09ea836840613dd8fac7a32.png Dear players, from 28th (14:00) of June, until 2nd of July (14:00), a brand new mini-game is running in Metin2! Please note, that all event related drops will stop on July 1st. NEW MINIGAME: TRI-MONSTER MEMO A new minigame is now available. Flex that memory muscle and show your quick wits to pick up the best rewards in Tri-Monster Memo! GAME OVERVIEW Defeat monsters and collect monster cards. The game begins as soon as you’ve collected …

• Blessing Scrolls

CryoBunny - - Events

Dear player, Today, from now and for 2 hours, you can get Blessing Scrolls, by hunting Metins and Bosses. Yours, Metin2 team.

• Flash auctions!

announcement_metin2_de_83c3fb24938ee2e1405d67842212ae09.jpg Dear players, Welcome to the Flash Auction! The clock is ticking and the price is dropping – strike as soon as the offer hits your desired price. But stocks are limited, so don’t wait too long, or someone else might snatch the last item from under your nose! Flash Auction Start: --> 20th June 2019 from 6pm CEST to 11pm CEST in the item shop. In each auction you have 15 minutes’ time to pick up a rare and valuable item such as Rings of J…

• announcement_metin2_gr_3a4a501e49d99f5575b3e9a809bae3b1.png Heads up treasure hunters! Your search is over. Starting on 21.06, discover the mysterious Babylonian Treasure in the shop and recover the unimaginable riches contained within –treasures such as Awakening Stones, Redux Tome, Weapon Skin Voucher+, Power Additive, Flame of the Dragon, Nirvana Dragon and more! But unlocking its secrets will not be easy. The ultimate reward – a Sealed Adamantine Chest and key with its priceless contents – w…

• 19.3 is coming!

Change Log 19.3 Dear players, Get yourselves ready for the release of update 19.3. Read all about the changes, improvements and bug fixes in this change log: Here’s what’s new: New dungeon complex: Plateau of Illusions including the Redux and Time Rift dungeons Summer Event: new costumes, headgear and a pet. Please note, that event will not start until later date. Dragon Stone Shards+: new quest series for high-level players from level 110 Added a new item to reset the ‘Biologist’s Research’ que…

• 19.3 is coming!

Update 19.3 FAQ – WORLD OF ILLUSIONS NEW DUNGEON COMPLEX: PLATEAU OF ILLUSIONS Explore the Plateau of Illusions and discover the Redux and Time Rift dungeons. Complete quests, defeat the bosses, and gear up with powerful dragon items! Seek out the Illusion Statue in the first village and choose one of two options: Daily Quest: World of Illusions – Kill three different bosses (Razador, Nemere, Jotun Thrym) to complete the quest. In reward you’ll get your hands on a Redux Tome which can be used to…

• 19.3 is coming!

announcement_metin2_de_a61778d8ac8fb594236a78f1b01707d6.jpg The time has come, gear up and conquer the new content! Version 19.3 will be available next week. The patch will be applied on Tuesday, 15:00. More information will follow soon, but you can already check out some spoilers on our Facebook page. Yours, Metin team

• Flash auctions!

announcement_metin2_de_83c3fb24938ee2e1405d67842212ae09.jpg Dear players, Welcome to the Flash Auction! The clock is ticking and the price is dropping – strike as soon as the offer hits your desired price. But stocks are limited, so don’t wait too long, or someone else might snatch the last item from under your nose! Flash Auction Start: --> Monday, 10th June 2019 from 6pm CEST to 11pm CEST in the item shop. In each auction you have 15 minutes’ time to pick up a rare and valuable item such as Ri…

• Fishing Jigsaw - June, 3rd - June 7th

CryoBunny - - Events

Dear players, The event was prolonged for 24 hours. Yours, Metin2 Team.

• Changes The behavior of some system UIs has been adjust (e.g. trade UI).

• Champions Cup event

CryoBunny - - Events

Dear players, Congratulations on the Liverpool victory and your right guess! On 8th and 9th, there will be 2 Football events, from 18:00 to 21:00 Best, CB

• Dear Players, we are very sorry that the event came to a sudden ending yesterday. Fortunately, the issue has been identified and resolved. The Fish Puzzle Event will resume today at 15:30 CEST. As we have already mentioned yesterday, the drop rate for the Fish Puzzle boxes has been decreased during the 19.1 update, but you can boost it again with the Fishing Book. The version that you can drop in-game (from the Iron Box) also has this effect. Additionally, we will also drop a Fishing Book with a…

• Dear players, Due to technical issues with the Fish Puzzle event, it will be deactivated until further notice. The event is postponed and will resume at a later date. We will keep you informed. We are very sorry about this inconvenience. Yours, Metin2 team.