Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Im pretty happy with the merge but neither the GlobalEU or Sol server is bustling with players. I would of hoped that we could of merged with another European server as well since this is a GlobalEU server. Also I think the English only rule in call chat should be scrapped since this is an EU server and not a UK server. But the announcement made be very happy, knowing that we are getting more players and that we're not being ignored.

• Yup, this is what the server needs. Please allow us to merge with a more populated server like the German server.

• Question for mods about medal event

Crumpet - - Game

BUMP Anyone else know if I can still claim the medal event rewards because I want to use the hero's medal at a later date?

• Question for mods about medal event

Crumpet - - Game

Hey, For the medal piece event happening can I claim the hero's medal and the chests after the event is over? Cheers Crumpet

• WTB Poison Sword w/ AVG 35+

Crumpet - - Buying

Message me on here or PM Crumpet, and would also like to be between +0 and +6 preferably. Cheers

• Devil Wing chakram 45avg

Crumpet - - Selling

60kk

Crumpet - - Selling

30kk?

Crumpet - - Selling

Could I get an offer from you?

• Price check on Razador egg?

Crumpet - - Estimation

Hey, Could anyone give me the price of a Razador egg? Thanks in advance

• Which server should I play?

Crumpet - - Game

Hey LucidDreamer, The other kingdoms are not so bad but the Blue kingdom has the highest population and yellow kingdom having the lowest, it doesn't mean there are no active players in yellow but I would also recommend the blue or the yellow kingdom. As someone from the red kingdom our community call can be very toxic at times whereas the blue kingdoms call is filled with spam.

• Question about shoulder stashes

Crumpet - - Game

Thanks Rabbit! :DD Would stones added to the weapon improve the stash as well or are they not counted as bonuses?

• Question about shoulder stashes

Crumpet - - Game

As a level 69 character would it be worth it to upgrade a phoenix bow to +9 and apply it to the stash? If not what are the best items to put onto the stash system? Thank you in advance, Crumpet

• fully bonus EE+9 with UNDEAD+20

Crumpet - - Selling

Hey guys, I have this up for sale or for trade: Ebony Earring+9 w/ Strong Against Undead +20% Strong Against Orcs +4% Strong Against Devils +6% Movement Speed +6% Two Handed Defence 6% Looking to sell for yangs OR trade for Heavens Necklace+9 AND Heavens Tear Bracelet+9 AND yangs Your Faithfully, Crumpet

• Question about horses and mounts

Crumpet - - Game

Quote from RabbitRun: “You have certain levels where you can train your horse. ” Don't you have to be level 25+ to train your horse from level 1 to 10 because I cant even start the mission even when I'm sitting on a horse with a horse medal in my inventory. Do you think I should message the mods about this?

• Question about horses and mounts

Crumpet - - Game

Hey, I used to play metin 3+ years ago and back then I would give the stable boy horse medals to do horse missions to level up my mount. Now if I speak to the stable boy with a HM in my inventory he doesn't give me the option to do horse missions. How am I supposed to level up my horse otherwise? Also, If I buy a a wolf certificate from the item shop as a level 33 will I be able to ride it straight away and will it be a permanent mount or does it have a set duration. Crumpet

• Silver Bracelet+9 with 4 bonuses

Crumpet - - Selling

SOLD Closed~Caporal

• Yeah.. Again.. Server is Down again..

Crumpet - - General

Yes this is annoying but can we not take it out on the mods. You guys remind me of when I used to work in retail as a cashier and one time a customer came to me screaming and shouting because he ripped the shirt he brought. He was at the shop for about 15 minutes having a go at me and making be feel like s**t despite me having nothing to do with the problem. Its not as if the admins are going to write the code to magically fix this problem, all the forum admins can do send a notice to Gameforge …

• Silver Bracelet+9 with 4 bonuses

Crumpet - - Selling

Silver Bracelet+9 w/ - 8% Chance of double drop - Strong against mystics 10% - Fire resistance 8% - Strong against animals 10%