Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 884.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Biologist Reset Scroll Queries

SuZyLiNg - - Game

Thank you very much for suggesting something I already have! send me the stats please xd

SuZyLiNg - - Game

Quote from sunlove: “Quote from SuZyLiNg: “Sayy you can't remember what you picked 10 years ago for your bio. How can I find this out which one you wanna reset lol. Or someone have the stats of char with no bio and both attack value bio? ” if u buy the scroll u can see what bonus u have ” Ohhhh Thank you! That kinda sucks tho haha. Gotta spend 370dc to see IF I need it.

SuZyLiNg - - Game

Sayy you can't remember what you picked 10 years ago for your bio. How can I find this out which one you wanna reset lol. Or someone have the stats of char with no bio and both attack value bio?

• Sorry didn't realise the other post doubled up.

• Yay! So cool.

• Looking for a Shinsoo guild

SuZyLiNg - - The Guilds

Just because one kingdom has more shops than the other doesn't mean anything. If you stand in jinno and hide all the shops, you'll see that all kingdoms are just as dead as eachother. Anywho! back to you! Welcome back! Why did you come back??? How long are you going to stay? And look at that! You asked for a shinsoo guild and you get offers from Chunjo and Jinno.

• Oh no, sad to see you leaving so soon. Really liked reading about your updates etc. Wishing you all the best, take care.

• FISHING EVENT

SuZyLiNg - - Bugs & Complains

I care about events because they are so really really fun especially the new fishing system it makes it 1000001001% times more fun/ Prizes are just a bonus because this is all about enjoying and having loads of fun on a server killed by it's on community. Sooo fun!

• FISHING EVENT

SuZyLiNg - - Bugs & Complains

naah its not on, coz the event button isn't there

• Bring back KINGDOM WARS

SuZyLiNg - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “Quote: “Few reasons why your events turn out unsuccessful 1. They're not planned, meaning you just log in and expect everyone to join 2. Probably not during peak hour/time 3. Your prizes don't attract players ” 1. false, don't talk nonsense when you don't know what you are talking about 2. false, again don't talk when you don't know what you are talking about 3. So wasn't it for the fun? Now the prizes have to be attractive? wasn't this all about just the fun and interact…

SuZyLiNg - - General

Quote from TELEFUNKEN: “And funny things is that always Chunjo players are talking about that.. We have fight time to time Jinno vs Shinsoo.. And Chunjo never joined in war.. i think its more because in Chunjo are 6 ppl alive ” Yes yes, because that's such a relevant statement????????????????????????????????????? Sigh. Quote from skilgannon: “Someone said even hide and seek, did one few months ago, 1 dude went to search for me and he was made fun on call chat ” And I was that person that talked …

SuZyLiNg - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “Don't forget the ones that always try to break their own kingdom metin just to ruin for eveeryone, forcing other to have to go on free on them, those are always nice ones ” And I'll never forget that hahaha You're talking about a community from years ago, not about the community we have today. Interactive events haven't been done in a long time. Events where the community had a good time with the GMs. All I see now are non interactive events where you just roll out a bunc…

• Just want your opinion!

SuZyLiNg - - Game

Yes you're right. And I've never loved the game more with less people playing. It's amazing!

• OldSkool Guild

SuZyLiNg - - The Guilds

Quote from sunlove: “Then find out the salt from the guild and kick salt and keep only sugar ” Just say you wanna join. I know a super fan when I see one.

• OldSkool Guild

SuZyLiNg - - The Guilds

IDK which guild or person didn't KS on moonlight events. Take your salt somewhere else. We only accept sugar.

• Channel situation

SuZyLiNg - - General

No one cares. It is what it is. Move on.

• What if you just searched for the registration emails.

• is there a maintance ?

SuZyLiNg - - General

Would be nice to have a pinned post somewhere though.

• Quote from Lujain5: “Quote from ESTDRAG: “with windows 10 Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings (Manage settings ) - Scroll down to Exclusions (Add or remove exclusions) - Add an exclusion (I added whole gameforgeLife folder) and problem was solved without being overly dramatic ” Thank you for saying exactly what everyone else said. It doesn't help one bit. ” Actually that's exactly how it works. The error shown in OP post is due to "something" on your PC blocking the Ch…

• Oh, I had this once, but it was due to the resolution... Does the frequency come up blank or it sits on 60 or 70?