Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buy Raza/meley type 6 3 skills

TheGreat - - Buying

Buy Raza/meley type 6 3 skills the higher the hp the better

• Meley type 6 epic pet

TheGreat - - Selling

Starting price please

• It's always a lovely idea to come back ! Join us on Chunjo, OldSkool guild and we'd love to chat with old players and help you get up to date with the game. P.S: That video almost made me cry... The nerve ! I quit like 9 years ago from metin2 US but never dropped items like this but meh server closed and i never knew what happened to my items and accs. When i came bk after some years to ask they told me players had a merge link for a small time and that's it. So i started UK server almost a year…

• Looking for a lv 100 ninja helm with skill resis +8 or +9 with magic resis/hh , Oceanic+6 with triple resis ... Leave ur ingame name so i can pm u ty

• QnA video discussion

TheGreat - - General

Hello, thank u for taking the time and effort to contact players with a video.. it shows how serious you guys are with your jobs and showing players that you do care after all. I'd like to elaborate a little further on what Dennis said on the video about the PvP subject youtube.com/watch?v=eUxRcS01QzE&feature=youtu.be (Scroll to minute 13 where he get asked about bringing PvP back) Dennis says they are workin on an Empire kingdom war thingie which might happen on november... so CryoBunny can you…

• Important suggestions for metin2

TheGreat - - Suggestions

So any GMs or official who took this thread into consideration ? Are we heard ?

• Bring back KINGDOM WARS

TheGreat - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “Quote: “Few reasons why your events turn out unsuccessful 1. They're not planned, meaning you just log in and expect everyone to join 2. Probably not during peak hour/time 3. Your prizes don't attract players ” 1. false, don't talk nonsense when you don't know what you are talking about 2. false, again don't talk when you don't know what you are talking about 3. So wasn't it for the fun? Now the prizes have to be attractive? wasn't this all about just the fun and interact…

TheGreat - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “You're refering to a distant memory of another server and another community, a memory that you have cherished and selectively chosen just the good parts. Z8 was merged to .ca, before that that certain p server logged in z8 players accounts and copied the stuff to their p server, .ca was a fiasco due to the differences in the game versions, eventually some people got copied to anthor, not that many as you try to portrait, and eventually anthor got migrated to uk and after …

TheGreat - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “Z8 is closed for so so many years, lets not even bring that up And no his memory is not correct, since he is remebering something that never existed, individual people could have liked it, but as a community no, the response was and always will be negative, simply because the way the community as a whole as functioned and still does Running one of those won't hurt, but no way you can expect it regularly, even the nice rewards you mention, as a whole the community will alw…

TheGreat - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “You have a very, very very distorted memory of the participation and the feedback of the kingdom wars event ” And Why is that ? Enlighten me with a more efficient answer xD

TheGreat - - General

Everybody surely remember wars between kingdoms and the excitement it brought to the players and the whole community. All kingdoms battled together once every week or month.. Winning kingdom used to get special active boosts such as experience event etc.. People loved this, it made PvP more interesting... I'm sure many would like them back and it's easy! Everything is already here: the whole system is already implemented and npc is available ... We only need some publicity, special announcement…

• <p>Selling Full POISON sword+9 37 average , 2 pierce , 2 devil , 4 dex stones+4 full pvm</p><p>Buy Now 22 won</p>

• Only poison and nimbus left Poison+5 3 wons , nimbus 5 wons buy now. Adding POISON+9 37 avg 2 pierce 2 devil 4 dex full stones+4 24 won

• Pm here or send me private message

• Sexy armor

TheGreat - - Selling

Sexy armor

• Smoke my crazy pvm Items!!

TheGreat - - Selling

PC for grudge and poison

• Ninja items

TheGreat - - Selling

Starting price for BMS and Kyanite suit ?

• BUMP adding mpa+9 2k hp 30 attack value 2 abs hp