Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• EE +9 and LPA +9, TPA +9 / Bio items

Caffeinee - - Selling

bump

• Looking for a Shinsoo guild

Caffeinee - - The Guilds

Quote from Shanez: “Sooo, back to you Coffee! We'd love to help you out in our guild and kingdom. If you're looking for fun and entertainment and good progress, we'd be happy to take you in We also use discord to communicate, the link will be given once you're actually in the guild + we use the famous guild chat in-game as well of course xD ” I haven't changed kingdoms yet but I'd be down to join the Discord for some talks

Caffeinee - - The Guilds

So first of all, me having a low level farmer does not mean I'm new to the game. Also, I'm not purely looking for german players, I'm actually more than happy to speak english since I personally enjoy that way more anyways. Stop fighting people, just get me in to a Discord server via PM LMAO Cheers

• EE +9 and LPA +9, TPA +9 / Bio items

Caffeinee - - Selling

Currently selling; Ebony Earrings +9 blank Lethal Plate Armour +9 blank Tiger Plate Armour +9 with 500 HP and 30 damage and 2 more bad bonuses Curse Books Orc Tooth feel free to message or reply here. Cheers!

Caffeinee - - The Guilds

Quote from SmokingZz: “Iam german too!!! One of the last on uk... Shinsoo and chunjo are to dead for playing a mmorpg u should go jinno for most fun !! What lvl are u ? Iam 113 body war but i play with low levels too if the chat is nice. We speak alot on discord too. ” Discord sounds amazing, thats what I'm looking for, currently playing a 22, 30, and 58 farmer but probably will create my main somewhere else then.

Caffeinee - - The Guilds

Quote from Caffeinee: “Quote from SmokingZz: “still no answer xD german yes no ? ” Yes I am ” Still searching btw.

Caffeinee - - The Guilds

Quote from SmokingZz: “still no answer xD german yes no ? ” Yes I am

Caffeinee - - The Guilds

Quote from Shanez: “Quote from Caffeinee: “I'm in if u pay lol ” Pay in kindness? Of course ! ” lmao

Caffeinee - - The Guilds

Quote from SmokingZz: “German?!?! Come jinno... ” Quote from Shanez: “You mean come to Chunjo Plenty of PVM stuff together and also PvP, and Germans here too ” I'm in if u pay lol

Caffeinee - - The Guilds

Hey, I've just recently started playing Metin2 again after having a straight 8 year break from the game. Now obviously playing alone is not the most fun to do, thats why im searching for a guild. I've got some decent experience with Metin2 in general and just love to have some nice chats. I'm 21 years old, I speak fluent englisch and german and would love to have an active guild with me thats willing to grind and make progress together. I usually prefer talking via Discord or Teamspeak 3 - since…

• 2x Ebony Earrings +8

Caffeinee - - Selling

Title says it - looking forward to sell those. Both blank, no bonuses Ingame; Caffeinee Cheers!

• Deleting Items

Caffeinee - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “You can send a ticket requesting the items to be deleted Remember, you will be banned for a few hours while this happens Put all the items to be deleted together, either at the start or at the end of your inventory, don't mix it with the others And most of all, give a properly detailed list and double check everything before sending in the request ” Thank you very much, I think it's too much afford for me though. #close request

• Hey people, I'm currently searching for; - LPA / LPA / DSA +9 - Ebony Earrings +9 - Letherboots +6 - +9 DM me ingame, red kingdom; Caffeine Or message / ask me directly here for my discord name. Cheers!

• Deleting Items

Caffeinee - - General

Hello, I just started playing the game again and now got to the point where my inventory is stuff of not tradable items that I neither can sell or store. Is there any way to get rid of those things, like an item destroyer or something like that ? Cheers! Coffee.

• Low level warrior equip

Caffeinee - - Buying

Quote from arnold3: “i have pentagon shield lv 21 +9 clean u're inrested ? ” depends on the price, really

• Title says it - looking forward to sell those. FMS +8 20 AVG, mob and crit +3 TPA +9 4 bonuses, cracked stone -content removed- we strongly advise to not put up personal information - skilgannon Ingame; Caffeinee

• Low level warrior equip

Caffeinee - - Buying

Sup, just started over again after some years of break. Looking for; Schield +9 Iron / Monk Plate Armor +9 some HP equip cheap FMS / RIB's Iron Helmet +9 level 18 / 34 armor +9 not looking for any specific bonuses - feel free to PM me ingame or on discord Caffeinee / coffee#8305 currently in the red kingdom. Cheers.