Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whoever post lasts wins !!!

Elijah - - Spamboard

posting from work cause i'm bored as ****************************** here and i feel like killing the bosses being tired of their neverending "it's not enough" but in order to keep everything peacefully, i just post heree

• Hi, I guess you already tried the simple stuff like reinstalling the game (if not, try that, takes only 5-10 mins) If it's related to gameguard i guess there's something that gets in conflict with it. Before you get in game, try to disable antivirus if you got one and see if the error's still there (antivirus is the most common program that got in conflict with gameguard usually), or try to find any other app/program that gets in conflict with gameguard. I don't have this issue as you say, I can…

• late bump, still available

• I also voted YES. For those who complained about unbalanced things betweek Sol and the other servers, guys, do you really care? I played on Corum/Sol since many years ago and my friends know I didn't get max lvl/alchemy whatever. Why? Because I'm playing for fun, not "to win". I also took many breaks of the game, huge ones, and after that I came back like a newb cause a lot of new stuff was there. So? Do you really think I was thinking that there were no more max HP 800 items, everything was goi…

• Archers' Spark Skill

Elijah - - Bugs & Complains

I see... Well, that being said, clearly it's an issue... old one that i didn't pay attention for, atleast i didn't feel it that much cause most of it was caused by buff skills. Would be great if a CoMa or any staff member could send this issue for any fix, or we'd better make a ticket to support, hope that will be solved in time (even if it was here for years). Just wanted to know if any1 else noticed this at spark skill. Ty mates

• Archers' Spark Skill

About getting on & off a mount/horse i guess it depends on the amount of players/mobs around u and also the internet connection. It happened to me aswell but not always. Sometimes there isn't any feel of lag, everything or every animation is happening in real time while getting on/off mount. Lucky thing for buff skills is that the lag wont affect players much, it's a buff after all, we use em before getting into battles but having an attack skill with this issue is worse :c If there could be any…

• Archers' Spark Skill

Heya, not sure if this is a bug or if I should've posted it in questions & tips or at character discussion->ninja but it more looks like a bug to me, though I apologize in case of the wrong section. I'd like to ask ya archer fellas, how does spark skill feel after the modifications? It's all great we can use that again with daggers but it's almost useless in pvm, at 1st I was happy and thought it will be more helpful than ever. Who plays on archer knows the trouble of pvm. I'm dealing like 300~ …

• Lycan weapons and most of things sold in game. Thank you, can be closed

• Hey, Looking for one of the bows specified in title. YDB+9 10hh or GDB+0/1/2/3/4 10hh, any other bonus doesn't really matter. Ofcourse I can offer more for extra good bonuses, same thing applies for GDB too. GDB can be max +6/7, i'll level up to 86 if that's necessary. Minimum offer is 350kk*, as any other lv. 65 weapon+9 costs with 10hh. Can go up to 600kk+, depends if other bonuses are good. *note: please guys, don't come up with bows that got only 10hh and the rest of bonuses like... animals …

• Red flame stone, orc hood poison chance 5% sold. Available for sale: lv 70 claw+6 skill 18 pvp stones+4, lv 70 claw+6 avg 39 pvm stones+4, ponytail blue, steel hood+4 15 magic res, chain hood+5 20 undead

• Devil wind armour+9 sold, spider egg sold

• Heya, Selling the following items: Hawk Claw+6 (lv. 70) skill damage 18%, sura+4 ninja+4 warrior+4 - start price: 70kk, buy now price: 125kk Hawk Claw+6 average damage 39%, deathblow+4 penetration+4 monsters+4 - start price: 70kk, buy now price: 125kk Divine Wind Armour+9 (lv. 1) with haste+4, bonuses: wind 10, HP 1000, 3% HP absorb, attack value +50, 5% SP absorb - start price: 25kk, buy now price: 40kk Also these things that might be useful for someone even if they aren't fully upgraded: Thund…

• I need help pls

Elijah - - Technical Support

Glad I could help Maybe you can let us know which program got in conflict with gameguard so others can know what to do in some possible future difficulties

• I need help pls

Elijah - - Technical Support

Hey there, Did you try reinstalling metin2? Or, do you have another game that maybe uses the same gameguard? Some time ago I experienced the same issue, couldn't keep both online games opened. Try closing the rest of opened programs, open the game first. Here, sometimes the game has some conflicts even with my browser. If I'm on character window and I press start while having google chrome opened to search a song on youtube or something like that, the game closes. Also, you could try to open the…

• Psst, I found something else in my phone (now that i looked closer, it looks like this little wolf has a smiley face in his eye, lawl), still gotta photograph more drawings that stay untouched somewhere in my quiver

• Sold the bow aswell, thank you! closed ~ charm

• Update: qilin shoes are sold, crow steel bow+2 avg. dmg 42% is still available

• bububump

• Thank you guys, nowadays I'm having some trouble trying to draw again because of N reasons that don't matter anyway cause here it's not the place to discuss about em... buuut I've found some recent drawings from last summer I'm at work now, but when i arrive home i'll make some photos and post em here. Ty for feedback, i still hope there are more people here to share their passions with us

• You're banned

Elijah - - Spamboard

you're banned because we'll bring it back to life!!! :c