Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Problem with storekeeper

Yog-Sothoth - - General

no idea... wonder how i get items from other chars where i have no coins.... here just they can help. i just try all things i can atm... to found any solutions

Yog-Sothoth - - General

DEAR SKIL at last i found how to fix it BUY MORE DC SPENT MORE DC BUY EXTRA STORE ITEMS ARE BACK and for my jokes u asnwer me every time with ur irony and i have keep my nervs so yea i answer same styl as u and guys here u have fix

Yog-Sothoth - - General

did it at 2 chars and noting store is empty so what next? pray to the gf they fix it??

• MISSING ITEMS AFTER MERGE

Yog-Sothoth - - General

dear team can u explain me how i lost every thing from store keeper. i made what u said from site and got items from ITEM SHOP in normal store but items what was there gone what next?

• Dr Voucher

Yog-Sothoth - - Bugs & Complains

Quote from Yog-Sothoth: “-content removed- Show respect towards other users and Metin 2 UK Staff. This includes, but is not limited to insulting, flaming, ethnic/gender based/racial discrimination towards users/staff will not be tolerated. Official warning for a major offense isssued skilgannon ” as u show respect to players skilga... Spam (advertisements and meaningless posts) is not allowed. This means messages that don't contribute to the topic, messages containing less than five words or mes…

• yog-soth

Yog-Sothoth - - Bugs & Complains

-content removed- Show respect towards other users and Metin 2 UK Staff. This includes, but is not limited to insulting, flaming, ethnic/gender based/racial discrimination towards users/staff will not be tolerated. Official warning for a major offense isssued skilgannon

• Server off!?

Yog-Sothoth - - General

as i check at forum from metin2.pl they said maintance would start from 10:30 and will be back in +/- 6h THX ALOT TEAM UK best ever just know how be corupted team

• Server off!?

Yog-Sothoth - - General

good team, hard to say any thing.

• STATUS INFO

Yog-Sothoth - - Suggestions

would be nice if they would add information about status what u adding at mob bcuz now it is so hard to see it example razador if u bleed him

• Quote from Testreg: “2. If graphics mattered that much then something like minecraft wouldn't exist Even tho there isn't much gameplay either in that one and I've got no idea why people play that so maybe that's not a very valid point Anyway making a significant change in graphics would probably take too much work and I doubt they will ever do it. Would probably be easier to just make metin3 ” now remastering or change txt in HD isnt so hard many games do it like change those txt to HD also doin…

• WGB PVM

Yog-Sothoth - - Buying

WGB 10/15 fire 10 abs hp 10/20 devil optional orcs PM ME PAY GOOD

• DRAGON RIDER SUIT +9 OR NIGHT OF DEATH SUIT +0-6 CAN BE CLEAN OR BONUSED PM ME HERE OR AT PRIVE

• RESET SCROLL FOR BIO 92-94

but not all ppls start now or after changes, before was kinda good idea to take 1 or other way now there is easy to take dmg value...

• RESET SCROLL FOR BIO 92-94

as in subject RESETING SCROLL FOR BIO 92-94

• DWC+9 SOULLESS+9

Yog-Sothoth - - Selling

SELLING DWC+9 18 AVG 20 DEVIL 10 CRIT 12 STR stones+4 PEN DEATH MONSTER SOULLESS+9 5HH 10 PRIEC 4 CAST 2 others stones+4 anti mag lycan war

• CHUNJOARMY

Yog-Sothoth - - The personals column

wonder how long chunjo army will do problems in forest... myaa zapone and now suite came to ch where i hunt and try steal it insulting BS me with gms... and lie alot how they was here + that ro insults u can see here bhav15h what u say now?board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…cf4ece176a101e3bf7193ed8e

• Legendary PVP MQM

Yog-Sothoth - - The personals column

MAN UR SO BAD... TLANA WHY U EVEN TRY WITH SUCH GOOD PLAYER... he is master of ring to wife and dispel from safe...

• wonder if sol server can be marge with eu server they got many high lvl players and sol is in rly bad way to be dead so maybe GF would take and marge us?

• 1.Optimization as i start this game 10 years ago i saw many problems with this... mostly bcuz of not tested upds... but last day killing my patience. Lags and disappearing mobs. at PC like mine is a joke... i got not so big problems at any other games just here... wonder how and when u try fix it. What our team do with this problem if they inform GF and what GF do with it... i am wonder and hope our best team give us answer. 2.TEAM! guys i am just think if we are back again to times where GMs wa…

• PVP NOOB EQ

Yog-Sothoth - - Buying

BUY EE+9 3-4 def 10-15% SWORD 2HANDED DAGGER CLAW DEF HTN+9 3x DEF 10-15 SWORD 2HANDED DAGGER DEF 1.5-2k HP