Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 248.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can you find an answer .. ? ^^

RabbitRun - - Spamboard

Heard it was some rabbit

• A question for Pet System

RabbitRun - - Game

You can get pets of types between type 1-6. 7 and 8 are only obtainable using Pet Change (or whatever it is called, that blue item) Yes it rolls bonuses based on type, start bonus and life. Basically you get a whole new pet where all attributes were changed

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

RabbitRun - - General

Couldn't edit but: Update 19.2: Ramadan in the Desert Heat and Sixth + Seventh Bonuses for Gear!

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

RabbitRun - - General

As far as I read on other boards you can add classrelated bonuses, bringing them to seon hae, he will take your item 24 hours. More info will be posted soon I guess

• Quote from Leo: “Step by step guide: Step 1: Get banned. Step 2: Get unbanned. Step 3: All accounts are then listed. ” He doesn't know his accs so this is pointless facepalm.gif

• There was once a site from gameforge where all accounts were listed but it was removed for unknown reasons. But since you know most emails you might try to ask Support, ofcourse with same email

• New "Anti-cheat-engine"

RabbitRun - - General

GameGuard was a pain at first and was happy it was removed, now this is 1000 times worse.

• /close blocked after 19.1 patch

RabbitRun - - Game

Sad. I used to do /ride when lagging as hell to jump on/off mount.

• pet.system

RabbitRun - - General

Rip edit function: Before* the update, when you couldnt see pet stages.

• pet.system

RabbitRun - - General

That sure is a good pet. Although this pet is from the update, what stage is it? (6 or 8). And ofcourse, is this finally a 14% berserker pet? Nice job archieving this. Congratz

• Fishing event (comet)

RabbitRun - - General

When metin2 takes over your life and nothing can help you anymore. You must feel like crap

• MELEY WORLD RECORD

RabbitRun - - General

It's just with the soul event on to get that record

• Question about tombola

RabbitRun - - Game

That's the daily prize for tomorrow, the 4th. The tickets you bought are meant to be opened tomorrow. Oh, the tombola starts 4:00 AM German time every day, that's 3,5 hours from now on

• x-mas stockings

RabbitRun - - Game

Whops I read too fast. If you just finished collecting 1400 socks it is already too late. The event won't last long and all remaining event items will be deleted. But yes you deliver 5 per day and since they are untradeable there was no need to farm that much. Thanks for the enlightenment

• x-mas stockings

RabbitRun - - Game

Will be deleted after christmas is over

• Mounts

RabbitRun - - General

The stats you receive from horse also counts on mounts. So yes you should do horse missions while you farm on mounts if possible

• Item shop

RabbitRun - - Bugs & Complains

Available items are for all servers.

• Quote from Testreg: “Golden okey boxes are your best chance on getting that I think ” You should've seen DE forum when they put Ellie in IS last year after lots of players bought okey chests to get ellie lmao. But yes I do think they will add it. But I'm afraid it will be limited and/or high priced and/or low days

• Dragon scroll in Comet(temp) server

RabbitRun - - Game

There's no telling to guess upgrade success. The upgrade system is complex and is changing all the time. Every day, every hour and even the place being has different rates. Why do I 2 click zodiac blade to +8 and 1 to +9? 1 click fireshoes to +8? 1 click 90+9 epic lycan armor? All done with blacksmith handbook. I rarely succeed with dragon scroll. I remember upgrading titan shield and heaven tear stuff with it. Imo the best way to test upgrade rate is dark dragons items. With blessing scroll you…

• Lvl 55 mental

RabbitRun - - Game

Just ask yourself the question if it's worth the effort to make it P. If you have plenty of soul stones, why not. If you do some pvm, and you are sure you stay that level, yeah it's worth. And it's true the defence you get from strong body is no longer affected by pierce.