Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FMS+9 32 avg Stones+3 PVM

Rizzrack - - Selling

Can be closed, since Ive sold it Closed~Caporal

• FMS+9 32 avg Stones+3 PVM

Rizzrack - - Selling

I am getting rid of my old fms+9 it has 32avg, monster and deathblow+3, and then bleeding attack 3% and undead 6% I am looking for 60kk (From what people have told me, if the stones were +4 it would be about 100kk so I think 60kk is a good price) Post here, pm here or in-game. The name in-game is as here, Rizzrack. Take care and have a nice day!

• FMS+9 32 avg

Rizzrack - - Estimation

As the title says - its a FMS+9 32 avg -8 Skill damage Bleeding attack +3 and undead +6 Monster and deathblow+3 Thank you for responses. Have a lovely day!

• I am looking for a pair of Ebony earings+9. Seeing how I am not swimming around in a sea of yang I would like a clean pair or a pair that are nearly clean. So if you have a pair - post them under this thread. You can also pm me in game, name there is as here - Rizzrack Hope you have a good day and thanks for reading this thread through!

• Buying EE+9 (clean or near clean)

Rizzrack - - Buying

I just realized my mistake. This is posted for the wrong server. Sorry. Closed~Caporal

• Buying EE+9 (clean or near clean)

Rizzrack - - Buying

I am looking for a pair of Ebony earings+9. Seeing how I am not swimming around in a sea of yang I would like a clean pair or a pair that are nearly clean. So if you have a pair - post them under this thread. You can also pm me in game, name there is as here - Rizzrack Hope you have a good day and thanks for reading this thread through!