Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jigsaw

Leo - - General

If I got £1 for everytime they failed to activate Fishing Event I would have £3. Soon I might be rich.

• Channel situation

Leo - - General

No one is ever happy with what they get. Be glad we have 3 channels, not 1. Learn to love what you have.

• Step by step guide: Step 1: Get banned. Step 2: Get unbanned. Step 3: All accounts are then listed.

• CheatBlocker & Last update

Leo - - Bugs & Complains

No bugs. Only features.

• Maintenence

Leo - - General

Its close, I can smell it. *Few seconds later* FAILED TO UPDATE CLIENT *Few seconds later* Its close.

• Maintenence

Leo - - General

Quote from Salina: “Quote from SuZyLiNg: “Sorry about the cumulative spam. But this question is burning in my mind.. I really need to know... How many houses have you vacuumed since server down? ” Ill geuss more then you did in your whole life, you little hermit ” Hermits are cool, don't dis hermits. P.s. Mind using correct gramma, idk if you are spelling "Ill" or "I'll"

• Maintenence

Leo - - General

Maybe they are testing stuff. Might be a miracle, can only hope.

• Mythic Dragon Stones

Leo - - General

The new dragon shard system is going too far, yes it would be nice to have but how the system was designed in the first place makes it hard to add new stuff to it. Since dragon shards are no longer trade-able making alchemy, even just antiques, now takes its time, no other way around it apart from some crazy farming set up on one account. Since making antiques now basically take years, how are we meant to make mythical? Even making matt mythical would probably take sometime, not even going to ta…