Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Important suggestions for metin2

balckcat - - Suggestions

same with ore we get from tombola. dk why they give to us if not even can use

• Channel situation

balckcat - - General

when i started were 2 servers with 4 channels each. why should be glade with less?

• Storekeeper

balckcat - - Technical Support

u have to buy a storage chest from IS and u will be able to can see your items.

• Small teaser of things to come

balckcat - - General

about this advent calendar, is same only at the new server? i dont get it, why to do mining and fishing events at the new server if all cant remove at universalis?

• Small teaser of things to come

balckcat - - General

what if i dont want make a new char at the new server? what events for xmas will be at universalis without okey cards?

balckcat - - General

and btw October events list is till availble? coz event from 10.26 and 10.27 not started. or is same coz new version?

balckcat - - General

about that was speaking, so no matter when will expire my birch branches (11.15) board.es.metin2.gameforge.com

balckcat - - General

What for to do an acc at wiki, if he have any info for himself not say to put at wiki? and btw the date for how long we can buy stuff for haloween is corect? today is 10.25 and items r till there. and ofc u(GF) told us halloween event will start at 10.23 but not said when end

• New Server ??

balckcat - - General

so i am asking again. we must build new char to kill this hydra or can transferring our chars from Universalis?

• New Server ??

balckcat - - General

we have to do new accont?

• Events

balckcat - - General

ik pretty well what having a life mean or even staff have one, but each of u when applyed knew what that involve. i not say is not like u say, agree some r some r not announced. but we got nothing from those smal events u could announce. and btw KranzeeDuck i play this game long enough to know about thise section of forum and if i remember well, befor an impropriu event was announced in a event list, and i never asked the GM`s to waitnig me, only to know when events r, to know how handle my time…

• Events

balckcat - - General

first; is weird how only at least 24h events are announced, so who log at least once per day can see em in game. second; we have a real life and cant stay 24/7 online to be suprised, so at least those events you know with some time befor,or a part of them, can put em in a list we know about it, if not asking too much

• Zodiac Sword

balckcat - - General

how u can call it bad luck if those enchants was used from at least 3 diffrent accs and diffrent IP?

• Tombola

balckcat - - General

i cant colect tombola reward but if i buy with dm next can colect it same not r new items in IS

• Event

balckcat - - General

maybe cuz de. have an event admin, en. dont think have one

• Cant open 2nd window

balckcat - - Bugs & Complains

try open with client from folder

• Mount in combat zone

no is not cuz mount. tonight happened again and at least 2 other players complained too that happened to them. so is cuz of game

• Mount in combat zone

yesterday happened somthing weird for me. when the combat zoned opened I wont go in but forgot put off the mount. after conected there the metin window closed and when wont log again, again the metin window closed. weird is when I loged another char from another acc and wont go in combat zone the metin window closed again and i cant understand why. ofc after combat zone closed could used again those chars but not befor

• Events

balckcat - - General

and btw JeroenAdo have no reason to apologize coz the event began with delay, maybe not 20 mins but 17 for sure

• Events

balckcat - - General

I contradicted with non. i said only about what i saw at event list, and Ezequiel asked coz at Pt is posted at portal with a day befor moonlight event happen. and idk if many from this site knew in every 2nd saturday is a moonlight drop for 6 hours