Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Whaleborn Armor +4

Saddler - - Selling

Bump

• Whaleborn Armor +4

Saddler - - Selling

Bump

• Whaleborn Armor +4

Saddler - - Selling

Bump

• Whaleborn Armor +4

Saddler - - Selling

bump

• Whaleborn Armor +4

Saddler - - Selling

Hello im selling one of the most iconic armors of Universalis. Bought for 25 won at Black Steel Armor+4 to VibeMix(If i can remember), waste a lot of wons to make it +9. Then finnaly with a happy hour waste a lot of euros and wons and make it Devil's Horn Armour+9. Here is the beauty: 658aadfa7fe3a40b4308e07a0d368190.png Base price will be 120 wons. Waiting for serious offers. Regards.

• Unique and perfect itens (Lightning)

Saddler - - Selling

All sold can be closed.

• Unique and perfect itens (Lightning)

Saddler - - Selling

- Hello, I'm selling some lightning gear. Bracelet (Ebony Bracelet+9) - 5% Chance to rob SP - Strong against Animals 10% - Lightning Resistance 15% - Max. HP +1500 - Strong Against Devils +20% BASE: 30 Wons (Accept trade) Shoes (Wooden Shoes+9) - Chance of critical hit +5% - Max. HP +1500 - Chance to avoid arrows 10% - Attack Speed +5% - Arrow Defense +10% Base: 40 Wons (Accept trade) Regards.

• Uk events

Saddler - - Bugs & Complains

Isn’t supposed events be all the same on gameforge servers? I see a lot of gameforge servers all months having much better side events.. 3 ch. Worst events. Whats next? Regards

• Channel situation

Saddler - - General

There are a lot of servers receiving new channels in the next maintenance.. portuguese going to 6, german going 9 ch. there’s no need of universalis only have 3. Thanks.

• Channel situation

Saddler - - General

Hi, Can we finally have 6 channels again? It’s really hard to find metins and farm with only 3 channels. Thanks

• Small teaser of things to come

Saddler - - General

@skilgannon Its allowed to sell coupoun codes ingame for yang? Regards

• Small teaser of things to come

Saddler - - General

If we use the coupons the itens will go up to item depot? Regards

• Monkey lvl 81 perfect for catacombs

Saddler - - Selling

Selling perfect Type 6 monkey 1 slot already with yang drop Currently 253 days alive. Printscreen: 9fde58047107170cad92dcd9dc3d207b.png Offers allowed *PS: Transport box not included.

• Fishing event (comet)

Saddler - - General

Well... still no answer i take the day off buy a lot of RedBulls for nothing.. Last event.... Rip Regards

• Fishing event (comet)

Saddler - - General

The event should start 2 hours ago and its not active yet.. Regards

• Question about tombola

Saddler - - Game

Sorry and thanks Close please

• Question about tombola

Saddler - - Game

On Tombola saied early Ritual stone, i spent all my tomorrow Dragon Marks for try it and now says No more tickets for tomorrow I will get a refund of the Dragon Marks @skilgannon?? Thank you

• Guild Lands

Saddler - - The Guilds

@skilgannon What do u mean about raffled? Random guilds will get the lands? Can u explain a little bit? Thanks

• Guild fix

Saddler - - The Guilds

Hello, The maintenance of this week include guild lands or just fix the leaders? Thanks

• Dragon scroll in Comet(temp) server

Saddler - - Game

Feels the same for me. 15 dragon scrolls and ebony earrings cannot go even +6... They feel really bad.