Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 188.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rate drop of jigsaw chest's

bl1nk - - General

I don`t know if new system reflect, because I didn`t try it yet, but before this system it was all about the technique of fishing. With pole +0 is easiest because you don`t go for rare fishes(because every + on pole make you better to catch rare fishes) and chance to catch more fishes(and boxes) is bigger. Adding marble was perfect.

• Rate drop of jigsaw chest's

bl1nk - - General

Quote from Testreg: “the drop rate sucks but you can get the fishbooks (3 hour ones) from iron boxes (drop in grotto randomly, relatively easy to get) ” I`ve opened about 500-0 fish books. Just saying.

• Quote from Testreg: “That guy reminds me I should change my avatar again. Current one is a bit outdated ” In game still snowing so you are up to date

• About 80kk for +8, max 150kk for +9

• Price of Aos!

bl1nk - - Game

Quote from Amadeux: “I always put fair prices. Currently I have 1 aos to sell, is 4kk decent? ” No, 5-5,5 max is good enough

• Quote from Dotagod9029: “ur HentaiSenpai here again... i would Suggest u to get 2x lvl 34 Armour+9 for now 1x With 1k+Hp and 15Wind Resist and the other with 1k+hp and 15Lightning resist Lightning u will need for Grotto 75+lvl and Wind u can Use in Map2/Temple some other stuff idk atm and the lvl 90+Map :)! ” True. You can put free adders and changers on it and made an awesome armors which you can use in future.

• Quote from TELEFUNKEN: “Better go in Combat Zone to mining some Ruby/Emerlad/Garnet/Tourmaline they are expensiv. Btw when i see you ingame i'll give you some 41+6 shields ” Every time there are a lot of ret.ards decide to show off how stupid, pathetic and noob they are like killing ppls which go there to farm some ores...

• FMS+9

bl1nk - - Selling

Full bns-37 avg,rest are not special ones,mob, death+4 Best offer so far is 4 won.

• Good price. Well done

• Quote from OneTwoFour: “Eyo!! How you guys doing? Sooo i finally reach lvl 35, and for my surprise berserk went m1 at 17 , but i failed a berserk book to m2. And i had been doing horse missions everyday, and now i got horse lvl 10, so i think the next mission is for the armed horse ins't it? 59gqzUY.jpg ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Soo today i have a challenge for …

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

bl1nk - - General

Quote from bl1nk: “So it`s fixed? ” Yes it is. Thanks

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

bl1nk - - General

So it`s fixed?

• Poison Sword +9

bl1nk - - Selling

Sold.Can be closed.Ty

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

bl1nk - - General

Quote from cifoks: “So far i have seen: - 25 attack value - 2% poison chance - 4% bleed resist - 2% finger strike boost? (correct me if im wrong) like "Finger strike hit your opponent wich a chance of 2%" i guess it goes for 1 skill of each class - 300 HP - MP bonus ” So you can get like any other bns before or they are different ones?

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

bl1nk - - General

Quote from Shanez: “Quote from bl1nk: “Are we able to put 6th and 7th bonus on talismans? ” No Thought i might as well create a small summary including the missing information so far: The adding % goes as following: Every shard you add gives 2% chance to succeed the adding of the bonus. You must use at least 1 shard, and you can use a maximum of 10 shards. So the maximum % without additives = 20% The additives (for example the 50% additive) don't add that exact % to your success. Instead, it giv…

• 6 AND 7 BONUS?

bl1nk - - General

Are we able to put 6th and 7th bonus on talismans?

• Sexy armor

bl1nk - - Selling

No players buddy, no players

• Quote from bl1nk: “Ebony, Heaven`s tear, Emerald ” Silver

• Ebony, Heaven`s tear, Emerald

• SOME ITEMS

bl1nk - - Buying

HTB-bought,DHA-bought, HTN- no need for now. Add-1xHTB +8 clean