Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Small teaser of things to come

rikz91 - - General

I believe after the server closes, but anyway kinda is not normal that you can't see the progress of everything and also there is not enough information about the event.

• New server(quests)

rikz91 - - Game

Can I check somehow the status how many quests did I pass? Or there is something that I miss? It says that I need to finish 50 quests, it doesnt matter which ones?

• Baubie is here ^^

rikz91 - - Metin 2 UK Team

Welcome happy that someone taking responsability for it. But please don't consider mining event in another map like new, I can make on dekstop black and white colors, it doesn't means that is new event.

• Small teaser of things to come

rikz91 - - General

and at the end will add some kind of tickets again for that event into itemshop. start saving money into wallets guys.

• The new merge of 15.11.2018

rikz91 - - General

Quote from QueenA: “Quote from cifoks: “Still you blame it on the UK staff about the 3 ch's? As you know many players disagree even GM's about some stuff that is being added now, in the past of will be even added in the future everyone can can complain to game-forge etc and they can talk with Webzen about it but sadly no1 has the power here to stop these "updates" ” annnnd youre still here , talking about the saaaaaaaaammmmme .. why are you defending the GF and the team ” Is there any point to d…

• The new merge of 15.11.2018

rikz91 - - General

Maybe GF starts to bankrupt finally and realizes that to keep metin2 servers is not valuable anymore? Is typical and very easy to understand, 3 channels is needed for their savings, players? what players? they always can use Item shop and to skip all sweaty painful farming just with one fingerknip. easy right!?

• Dr Voucher

rikz91 - - Bugs & Complains

Quote from MrLegendUK: “shame because i cant even call this a company let alone big one ” In fact, is quite big company, you think they milk money from metin only? dig deeper, you will see.

• Dr Voucher

rikz91 - - Bugs & Complains

Guys, this is business, nothing more... My question to gameforge would be when was the last time they actually did reduce price in something?let me think (didn't took me long)... NEVER! Fraud is just a side word of blaming the action, who is old enough and not stupid, he/she will understand, the company long time already keeps abusing the players who using Dragon Coins in the game, the goal for them is simple, let the customer buy as much dragon coins as possible. keep going, really wish them to…

• Christmas Event

rikz91 - - Game

This is what I expected, no sign of anything about yesterdays event, same today? Guys what's wrong, got drunk after christmas or what?

• Zodiac Temple!

rikz91 - - The personals column

Congrats, I still don't get, how guys on EU did it before, weird.

• Christmas Event

rikz91 - - Game

I am wondering if possible to know when does certain event starts exactly, for example it says 16.12.2017 25% EXP - 48 hours & Light Green Ebony Boxes - 4 hours) how do I know when Light Green Ebony Boxes start exactly, or it will come again, we can't tell you exact time, because when ever admin will have time, he will do it? Thanks.

• Special maintenance

rikz91 - - Game

Quote from Azalon: “Well that's really annoying, since I bought a lolly last sunday to lvl up to 90 with the full set exp bonus. Right now I cannot play and my character is still in grotto 2. ” same, but I bought them for other purposes, I am just lucky that I must go to work soon, so I don't bother much actually, just sad can't read books even.

• Special maintenance

rikz91 - - Game

And I thought special maintenance are once per week. Quote from NearZone: “So it wont be possible to go in grotto sometime ? I wanted to make 90 lvl but always must appear some problem :/. ” don't worry, Item shop works 24/7 even when client doesn't work, no panic. I still didn't got looks like the reason of it, is for higher chance to track bots or what?

• Blessing skill...

rikz91 - - General

one idea shot me, character with fist hits the same dmg. with 2. characters is possible to calculate % to proper, theoretically.

• Blessing skill...

rikz91 - - General

it would be an avg. dmg. only, besides I did realize that as well, but what's the point? if I will not get a proper answer? how about then weponry suras ench. blade not showing life thief %? they must also test it? this server is not on beta stage, camoon. Things like this should be described, especially if updates are about the balance.

• Blessing skill...

rikz91 - - General

I didn't mean I need exact value, it was an example, the general question is how do I can know, what value it can have? or you mean if you will be allowed to tell, then every time player must run to gm and ask about the proper value?

• Blessing skill...

rikz91 - - General

Hi, on update it says that blessing skill ''Additional bonuses when used on self'' so basically if I got 50% in skill description , how I can know how much I get if I use on shaman itself, the fact I did ask about that gm already, so he decided to not answer me (typical when don't know the answer), another I checked new implemented bonus details, about that I couldn't find as well. any clue?

• Post Your Real Life pics

rikz91 - - Spamboard

Pictures are from Latvia (spent 20 days there), in 1st pic I don't know those guys also in that house was very cold, thats why I stole from someone epic gloves. xD (I am in middle) 2nd, Just tryed to make dog angry. sam1044s.jpg sam1133a.jpg

• Post Your Real Life pics

rikz91 - - Spamboard

Quote from NapsteR: “Say hi to Abba, my little puppy for now untill she gets bigger and aggressive .. white shepherd aka white wolf 57653047584828448587988.jpg” nice wild dog!!! :thumbsup:

• Evaluate the last avatar

rikz91 - - Spamboard

6/10