Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Still 3 Channels?

cicu - - Suggestions

-content removed- Flags for aniversary event have to be reset? what does it means? ---------- B.3 The use of profanity/profane directed towards users/Staff or used in any other nature will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to avoiding the filter with leet speaking (1337, l33t). Also please try to not be so offtopic.. Warning for a major offense issued skilgannon

• Small teaser of things to come

cicu - - General

yes you offed server and nothing about it here good job (Facepalm) .......

• The new merge of 15.11.2018

cicu - - General

My view - Shards should be untradeable from the day when alchemy was Added. - 5cor Per day is more better now not just come ,Buy shards,click books and bye from metin as it was .... now if you want it you need to play and hunt for shards xD - I want Team to make Shards without TIME Left (24hr) will be more better cuz not everyone got time to hunt that 10shards per day xD - Same as many ppl saying - 3CH ? (FACEPALM) too low - if you want Grown this game or server you should Start at WIKI ---- its…

cicu - - General

i want to ask if .... Exp rings becomes back as it was that we can place 3hr ring in same time with 1hr ring , or Loly/Ring + exp ring or Potion of wisdom (100% exp) + exp ring, cuz now its really slow on high lvls to get fast exp xD

• At change ch we loose half hp

cicu - - Bugs & Complains

again me ... if you got putted potions on Autohunt its saved on all CH just if i go CH5 everything i was placed here (skills,Potions) is away

and other thing is when you change channel there is Potions losted too mean : green and purple potions i used on Ch2 -- changed ch in 2min and potion effect vanished on another CH instantly

I notice another maybe BUG i cant longer take items from storeroom with : right mouse clik on item ?

• Fury Trading

cicu - - Selling

price for Gold plate armour?

• BM

cicu - - Sura

go to room 16

• Tombola

cicu - - General

thx good luck

• Tombola

cicu - - General

i got bugs in tombola dont get lucky token + spin wheel ticket for Golden card .. and if i open many time i get message Error cant be collected

• lol ee 10arrow +20 devils is like 350-380kk

• Wasted time/exp/DR

cicu - - The personals column

I want ask you GMs.. if people who wasted time and LOLLY from IS will get compensation ... last day of lolly for me and i wasted this cuz you close Grotto i think its not just me who is angry of closed grotto how you can explain this?

• PvM damage taken is increased

cicu - - General

yes this increased "Piercing Hit" by Mobs Sucks ... it should be repaired ... like Old dmg taken i notice i got sura weapon Pskill shamy Pskills ... and got problems in G2 1 time Dead by 3groups , 1 time killed 3 groups with full hp ...this is something wrong .. and i dont complain warrior lol ... or ninjas what to do for they? no chance to exping by own in G2 .... people are mad of this it should be repaired! ... just in case this will be maybe good for you if skills stays same (buffs) nooo you…

• game

cicu - - General

there is just maintance or slt all serv are offline it will become onnline

• game

cicu - - General

when will server become Online? i cant wait to play

• BEST UPD!

cicu - - General

lol everyone of you dont read thread about update or what ?? buffs doesnt works? try read THREADS ABOUT UPDATES !! there was written that shaman can use dragon aid + blessing just on itself or just in Group ( on group mmb or better when shaman is in group if he buffs itself everyone get buffed but all must stay near shammy) this 2skills cant be used without group on another mmbs