Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 159.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah all other servers have event, but we don't....

• Irregular and Regular Pets

TrubaDum - - Game

Quote from JamapiCN: “so for an example if i have regular pet that jumps 0.2 every 5 lvls if i keep it alive for 300 days period it will jump 0.5 every 5 levels and give me a greater chance to have 14% berserker at lvl 105? ” Nope, only the one which has jumps 0.5-0.6 from the very beginning will have 14% berserk

• Mental Question

TrubaDum - - Game

As for the necklace I would go for Heaven's Tear Necklace, and get at least HP bonus in it, it should help you faster destroy metins. When it comes to the bracelet you have many possibilities, in my opinion the best ones are: Ebony Bracelet, White Gold Bracelet and Heaven's Tear Bracelet

• Some pvm/pvp items

TrubaDum - - Selling

How much for golden neck and lb?

• Mental Question

TrubaDum - - Game

PvP or PvM?

• BEST UPD!

TrubaDum - - General

Quote from Lik3Fr4sH: “Srry. Too many questions? ” yes

• BEST UPD!

TrubaDum - - General

Quote from maaro013: “Quote from bossandu123: “who will quit with me today? ” Man the Crimson update is just a balancing of the Lycan's skills. He was utterly more powerful than the others races, so deal with it. ” It was a prank man

• BEST UPD!

TrubaDum - - General

How come they perform an update which is not ready at all. Such an disappointment.

• BEST UPD!

TrubaDum - - General

BUFFS DON'T WORK AND CRIMSON IS BUGGED FIX THIS ASAP!

• Is the server down?

TrubaDum - - General

maintenance time

• Yang packs rip off

TrubaDum - - General

agreee

• Shlomi

TrubaDum - - Metin 2 UK Team

Hey, good luck in being GM

• Question about shoulder stashes

TrubaDum - - Game

Quote from Leao: “so my friend to SURA BM the Rune Sword is the best one? and the bonnus should i get double demi from a lvl 65 one? ” nope, for sura bm I'd go for Dragon Tooth Blade

• Hey, I'm looking for bamboo pvm bamboo bell with high average and for pvm shaman armour up to 85 lvl.

• Question about shoulder stashes

TrubaDum - - Game

Phoenix bow is the best you can insert into a sash on your lvl. But making a phoenix bow +9 is very hard, I think +6-7 would be also enough for you.

• Wedding

TrubaDum - - Game

Quote from maaro013: “Ok, I understand. And where could I find Engagement Rings? ” If u are lvl 25+ talk to old lady and do the mission with killing jin-hee

• Wedding

TrubaDum - - Game

You can teleport to your partner using wedding ring.

• Event delay or canceled?

TrubaDum - - General

Quote from toze01: “At this moment what event is happening? What will it be next week? ” here: July events

• Quote from Dominus: “Nice guide for an easy overview, just want to point out some of the pricings: Enchanted blade is more - 1-1.2kk Strongbody - 400-450k I'm just nitpicking though ” no it's not, we're talking here about Sol server. Aha and blessing sb is 200-250k Dragon's aid is 250-300k