Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 258.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Any news about Hydra run??

lolo92 - - General

The whole idea of that dungeon was to make money from coiners. It was clear it will took months maybe year to ppl which don`t use dc to make lvl and items to kill that thing. So the only chance to make it faster is to use DC. Of course all game moderators know that and words like ''We did not expect to take that long for you'' sounds just stupid. More gifts and events than Universalis in this server was to involve more players there but anyways. Thanks for opening the map we hope to see some inf…

• AQUARIUM BLADES, GOLD THREAD SHOES

lolo92 - - Selling

Add Gold thread shoes +9-clean

lolo92 - - Selling

Quote from lolo92: “1xAqua blade-20 exp, 10 avoid arrows 2xAqua blade-20 orcs, 2k HP GTS+9 (10% wind res), 6 bel def, 20 double drop yang (no other bns) ” Blades has 24 days remaining

lolo92 - - Selling

1xAqua blade-20 exp, 10 avoid arrows 2xAqua blade-20 orcs, 2k HP GTS+9 (10% wind res), 6 bel def, 20 double drop yang (no other bns)

• PVM WGB 90+

lolo92 - - Selling

Quote from ChaosKhorne: “they both have 10wind, xd ” Yeah, dam it 10 wind, 10 devils

• PVM WGB 90+

lolo92 - - Selling

Price WGB-10 wind?

• titan +8/ htb +9

lolo92 - - Estimation

Quote from allrize: “hey guys on the hunt for some opinions for this titan i have titan +8 immune/ 20devils/ 12 INT/ 20exp bonus/ 20 animals id also like to know what value would it be if it was +9 HTB +9 1.5k hp/ 15 wind/ 20orcs/ 10devils/ 3peirce thanks in advance ” In my opinion HTB is aout 20 won and Titan is maybe 40-50

• Blacksmith Challange videos

lolo92 - - General

Land smith dude. If not from the beginning after +4 for sure or go in dt

• Dont have the start box

lolo92 - - Game

Usually section is ''Questions and tips'' and If you mean Apprentice chest-no you can`t, it`s available for new characters or accounts create before maybe 3-4 years or so

• Demon Tower Blacksmith + Talismans

lolo92 - - Game

To be honest I don`t even know someone who give 849 DM for Cooper ore, since you can get it from moonlight...

lolo92 - - Game

Quote from Shanez: “It is worth upping them in DT in my opinion. I upgraded 12 talismans in DT from +0 to +1. 8 succeeded and 4 failed. Basically, if you use a scroll of war, you need 2 talismans to make 1 talisman +1. So if the talisman is 2 won each, you'd spend 4 won + scroll of war + 10 elemental blooms + ornament. So let's say about 410kk + 849 Dragon Marks for the Magic Copper Ore for the Scroll of war + Blessing scroll 4kk. If you go to DT with 2 talismans + 0, you won't need materials or…

lolo92 - - Game

It`s does not worth to try talisman which cost min 2won in dt

• EMERALD EARINGS

lolo92 - - Buying

+0 to +6-20 devils,10-20 orcs

• Would say not more than 100kk

• Easiest run for lv100 without good equip

lolo92 - - Game

Agree with Shanez. Benefits of low lvl armor with 15 wind is you can use it for low lvl char to hunt in map 2 or frogs near temple etc. You can even make it easy by your self-it`s easy to make lvl 34 armor +9 so you can add free bonus and change them with free changers by lvl 40 chars.

lolo92 - - Game

Quote from Devorra: “so i need a armour with 15win, right? which i should take and how much it cost ~ ? ” Blue steel +5 will or Black steel +9 will be enough-eva,haste,ducking or eva+4-15 wind,HP, 10 abs hp will be perfect-it cost about 10-15 won i think,ask for pc

• maintanance

lolo92 - - Technical Support

Probably an unexpected issue happens because they always inform us if the maintenance gonna happen in other day and it`s still 9:30 Server time-unusual

lolo92 - - Game

Only 40 wind not gonna work for sure.

• Auto hunt DC

lolo92 - - Bugs & Complains

Yep. It`s not only on auto hunt mode and you are lucky when it`s take 4hrs to get dc :D.

• Moonlight,shoes

lolo92 - - Buying

200xMoonlight- pay 400kk King Fisher shoes +0 to+5 Euphoria shoes +0 to+5