Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WTS 999 DC ITEMSTORE BOXES LARGE FOR YANG OR ITEMS

preaver4 - - Selling

Selling 999 DC itemstore boxes Large for yang or items. Leave your offers under here.

• 10hh fan / lvl 60lycan helm

preaver4 - - Buying

Well I've got a autumn wind fan +9 10skilll 10hh, full +4 stoned, probably better?

• EE 10hh

preaver4 - - Buying

I've got ee +0 10hh

• Sell +9 Rib 37AD 10DEVIL 20ORC 6 VIT

preaver4 - - Selling

50kk is the highest offer at the moment.

• Sell +9 Rib 37AD 10DEVIL 20ORC 6 VIT

preaver4 - - Selling

Offers are welcome board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…559f9a0fb0670f7e617ed6203

• Sell 2x +9 Antique PVP Bell 10HH 10Skill or 18skill

preaver4 - - Selling

Hey guys I'm selling 2 of my PvP Bells: board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…559f9a0fb0670f7e617ed6203 board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…559f9a0fb0670f7e617ed6203 Accepting items or yang etc.

• Yeah.. Again.. Server is Down again..

preaver4 - - General

Quote from WhiteQuest: “Quote from UnclePakos: “Quote from WhiteQuest: “Quote from UnclePakos: “Quote from WhiteQuest: “Quote from Coimbra: “It has been 3-4 Hours. Really , how much time do you need to solve this problem ?? ” 1 SECOND NOT MORE ” why don`t you solve it yourself than .. or start on another server. no one is forcing you to be here. if you don`t like they way they handle the problems you`re free to go ” Aha! "Why dont you solve it yourself" Typical answers CUZ IT'S NOT MY JOB! . I J…

preaver4 - - General

Quote from Coimbra: “Anyway, when will server gonna online ? Can you give a bit information please ? A lot of player waiting for that. ” Bruh they don't know other people are working on it than the board staff

preaver4 - - General

Quote from Coimbra: “It has been 3-4 Hours. Really , how much time do you need to solve this problem ?? ” Its ok my friend <3, now we have time to study another language perhaps :D.

preaver4 - - General

Quote from babayaro75: “I heard that bakra mobs started a riot and trying to takeover village 1. Our brave gms are fighting them right now please have some respect. ” Bestial captain joined the fight and is forming an army from monkey dungeon monkeys.

preaver4 - - General

Quote from WhiteQuest: “Board Admin not even replaying players anymore. WoW!! ” Dude calm down, lmao, you think this is the only thread/ activity he's currently doing in his life? If I was Board-Admin I wouldn't reply to people like you either. He can't promise you something like you're DC back because its above his paygrade. Just be patient.

• Dragons guild

preaver4 - - The Guilds

Quote from Kojo: “Quote from Diana: “As i'm a dragon shaman and i support all the REAL shamans (we all know there are 99% dead zombies shamans grown up only for buff slavery from the ppl incapable to talk or play with a REAL one ) , i will help them with 80% discount of exp ring or +7 armours. Also are very welcome on my guild. Thank you ” That's pretty awesome. I'll let my shaman friends know haha ” Im going to be a lvl 49 healer PvP shaman untill I fixed some nice equipment, M9 m4 atm. Does th…

• SD2 PasSAge Ticket!!!

preaver4 - - Buying

I've got 6 atm.

• FMS+9 NICE

preaver4 - - Selling

Might no-life blast lvl 20 accounts I don't know hmm.

• FMS+9 NICE

preaver4 - - Selling

80kk

• FMS+9 NICE

preaver4 - - Selling

60kk

• Buy items with PvP bonuses

preaver4 - - Buying

Hm I have ee +0 10HH and Jade earrings +0 10HH, maybe you'll like those?

• IRON HELMET 10% HALF-HUMAN

preaver4 - - Selling

23kk

preaver4 - - Selling

guess ill offer 21kk

preaver4 - - Selling

11kk