Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 875.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bring back KINGDOM WARS

SuZyLiNg - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “Quote: “Few reasons why your events turn out unsuccessful 1. They're not planned, meaning you just log in and expect everyone to join 2. Probably not during peak hour/time 3. Your prizes don't attract players ” 1. false, don't talk nonsense when you don't know what you are talking about 2. false, again don't talk when you don't know what you are talking about 3. So wasn't it for the fun? Now the prizes have to be attractive? wasn't this all about just the fun and interact…

SuZyLiNg - - General

Quote from TELEFUNKEN: “And funny things is that always Chunjo players are talking about that.. We have fight time to time Jinno vs Shinsoo.. And Chunjo never joined in war.. i think its more because in Chunjo are 6 ppl alive ” Yes yes, because that's such a relevant statement????????????????????????????????????? Sigh. Quote from skilgannon: “Someone said even hide and seek, did one few months ago, 1 dude went to search for me and he was made fun on call chat ” And I was that person that talked …

SuZyLiNg - - General

Quote from skilgannon: “Don't forget the ones that always try to break their own kingdom metin just to ruin for eveeryone, forcing other to have to go on free on them, those are always nice ones ” And I'll never forget that hahaha You're talking about a community from years ago, not about the community we have today. Interactive events haven't been done in a long time. Events where the community had a good time with the GMs. All I see now are non interactive events where you just roll out a bunc…

• Just want your opinion!

SuZyLiNg - - Game

Yes you're right. And I've never loved the game more with less people playing. It's amazing!

• OldSkool Guild

SuZyLiNg - - The Guilds

Quote from sunlove: “Then find out the salt from the guild and kick salt and keep only sugar ” Just say you wanna join. I know a super fan when I see one.

• OldSkool Guild

SuZyLiNg - - The Guilds

IDK which guild or person didn't KS on moonlight events. Take your salt somewhere else. We only accept sugar.

• Channel situation

SuZyLiNg - - General

No one cares. It is what it is. Move on.

• What if you just searched for the registration emails.

• is there a maintance ?

SuZyLiNg - - General

Would be nice to have a pinned post somewhere though.

• Quote from Lujain5: “Quote from ESTDRAG: “with windows 10 Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings (Manage settings ) - Scroll down to Exclusions (Add or remove exclusions) - Add an exclusion (I added whole gameforgeLife folder) and problem was solved without being overly dramatic ” Thank you for saying exactly what everyone else said. It doesn't help one bit. ” Actually that's exactly how it works. The error shown in OP post is due to "something" on your PC blocking the Ch…

• Oh, I had this once, but it was due to the resolution... Does the frequency come up blank or it sits on 60 or 70?

• Still 3 Channels?

SuZyLiNg - - Suggestions

I actually like the 3 chs. Makes it easier to find people hehehehehe. Not so much when I'm found and die 1 skill tho .

• Hehe, that was nice and simple. Cool video!

• Bug when update or download

SuZyLiNg - - Bugs & Complains

Hmmm from old memory, usually you download the failed file from the link right there (it tells you at the end of the message.) then put that file into the folder where the game is, and run the patch again.

• Yes, you can play whatever style you want. Just don't go on about how this community killed itself and you never received any help from any one, then when someone nice offers you help, you go ahead and be exactly the person/ type of community you don't like. Yeah, you can play aggressive and still be a great person. But what you did was come of as aggressive and a big snob. Hmm "been there done that" "that's why I left chunjo" "I'm too aggressive for your happy play house guild" "I don't have ti…

• Quote from Reaperess: “Quote from Shanez: “Quote from Reaperess: “[i]The Main Reason why players leave is the community. This is a MMORPG and players solo and keep everything for themselves. No one goes now to party a boss. They better make 2-3 accounts. Don't blame the developers. Blame the market and the players. This are only the same old players who over years keept digging. I came back after years and see a lot of improvement in the game. And I don't see players report bugs when they happen…

• Item shop glitch

SuZyLiNg - - Bugs & Complains

Did you try again? I have it for me ingame and via the website.

• You can't edit. Pls ban Shanez for cumulative spam. tyvm good night sweet dream take care have fun. B.9.II "Backseat Modding" is also not allowed. This includes but not limited to when a users may post like a Moderator saying (when he is not the thread starter) "Thread Closed". warning for a minor offense issued skilgannon

• Aniversary on Comet

SuZyLiNg - - General

Weeellllll..... Nothing to do with rights but common sense?????? the server isn't left opened so new players can start it... If you want the event, join in on Uni. Simple dimple diddley pimple.

• Old Accounts

SuZyLiNg - - Technical Support

Hmm, All of my accounts are fine and they're older than yours. Maybe try to log in via the website, if that doesn't work best option would be to send a ticket to support, you'll have to provide details to prove it's your account.