Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 289.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568

• is here because of the maintenance, like me

• Dear ungrateful kid

ESTDRAG - - Bugs & Complains

I had same error as the thread starter showed in his picture, after removing the files that were quarantined by firewall and excluding metin folder from scan list everything worked. have you removed the quarantined file? has your internet connection changed? any more info you can provide? And if you seriously have a problem, write down the error, what you did, so others know how to help you.

• with windows 10 Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings (Manage settings ) - Scroll down to Exclusions (Add or remove exclusions) - Add an exclusion (I added whole gameforgeLife folder) and problem was solved without being overly dramatic

• There is a file where you can put custom resolution and also there is option to change other values that you can also do from the usual settings. Search for metin2.cfg in your metin folder where the exe files are located and try to change the Frequency value to what you desire. board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568

• Fire Shoes / Sapphire Earrings

ESTDRAG - - Selling

• Does this apply to UK aswell, Cyro ? It was posted there few days ago, in case you didnt get the memo.

• Fire Shoes / Sapphire Earrings

ESTDRAG - - Selling

Selling Following items. board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568 Start price 50 won. board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568 Start price 20 won board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568 Start price 28 won board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568 Start price 25 won msg me for buy nows or make an offer. I wont sell if i dont like the offer.

• 22nd November 2018 and 16th January 2019 there was event which i participated, after reading the rules, the rewards i was fully convinced about the events positivity and huge rewards. The time i played i worked on accounts on 4 different emails. In 1 of the email i had 3 characters. On all of those characters (total 6) i achieved level 75+ and completed 80 missions. And i wasn't the only who understood from the posts that all of the rewards, including coupon codes, will be given to a character r…

• Small teaser of things to come

ESTDRAG - - General

Yea i need glasses, i didnt notice the month. I thought it all had to be done by end of this month

ESTDRAG - - General

What queue are you talking about? I have read this post, checked the page, there was nothing to que, they said they changed the system, as i see they should be transfered automatically, what you have leveled to minimum lv 75 and finished at least 50 missions. KrazeeDuck did you find the queue you quoted ?

ESTDRAG - - General

Few questions that occurred once i saw just two emails containing the coupon codes. Even tho i was working on four different account where in three accounts i completed 80 missions on 1x character each. And in one account where i completed 80 missions on 3x characters. Two of the accounts were on one email and other two accounts on another email. board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568 From this i understood that it didn't matter if i did multiple characters on same account. But…

ESTDRAG - - General

board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568 From this i understand that the pet has to be alive for more than 30 days. If you stop feeding it he will die and is not valid for transfer.

• pet.system

ESTDRAG - - General

its Type 6, i made it lv 5, didnt know back then that you can see the jumps at lv 4. But i kept it alive for 400 days before making it lv 88, then i didnt have time to lvl it and i was away from game, now i finally finished it. And its 13%, from wiki i checked there cant be a 14% berserker anymore, kinda sucks since it was with 13% at lv 88, just leveled it to get the most hp from it.

• pet.system

ESTDRAG - - General

Finally done board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568

ESTDRAG - - General

Made more than 1 character with 80 missions done using bonus adds/changers from the Apprentice Chests. Only had to bonus armor, shield and talisman, and that was enough. The character are lv 75+ Did not spend more than 300-500dc there. Time spent was around 2 weeks. Imo the rewards are worth it even if i made only 1 character, you can ask players who have tried to obtain ritual stone from the boxes that itemshop provides. To upgrade items you had plenty of moonlight events and fishing events. Th…

• Monsterhunter Petbook

ESTDRAG - - Game

wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Pet_System is what he meant

• maintanance

ESTDRAG - - Technical Support

i wonder what non stop disconnects, i do have disconnections but they are non stop, and i have played with various internet connections, ive got a Cure for you

• pet.system

ESTDRAG - - General

Im thinking Berserker and 2 pvp ones. i have a pet for Pvm that is good enough.

• pet.system

ESTDRAG - - General

board.en.metin2.gameforge.com/…56ff856eab8157b21c046d568 So far HP has gained just by 0.9% or 1% no other, so yes, this 60 days doesn't matter. 100 days of life will rise HP by 0.1% for sure on pet that grow hp at lv 5 by 0.5-0.6%