Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DC Voucher

RainDrops - - General

Hi. I have a question, Why can't my friend who is new to the game cannot purchase DC Voucher? Does she need to have an older account or what's the issue? Please someone hurry up with the answer if possible cause the time is running out!

• Am back, and not sure what to do..

RainDrops - - Game

your name seems very familar.. what's ure in game names ? :o

• Hai!

RainDrops - - User Introductions and Farewells

Hey, anyone else left in this game from the good old days? There's a shit ton of people that I really miss. Show yourself!

• Post Your Real Life pics

RainDrops - - Spamboard

Quote from Rainwoman: “Not really, love. I look old ^-^” No no, Kostek said it right

• Finally meeting in real life

RainDrops - - General

Quote from MisteroI2I: “Awwww im soooo glad for u!! You did it u are really the lowest humans finally! u get a friend from an online game... this is so cute...omfg....yea.... The new fdating!!! Metin!!!” As your first post on this forum. I have to say that you have serious mental problems. You dig up at 2010 post and create an account just to reply it? Dafuq is wrong with you people. You shouldnt be allowed to surf the internet.

• Date or Next Nr.2#

RainDrops - - Spamboard

Quote from Rainwoman: “Next” LUL you're so old you lost your Banner

• Date or Next Nr.2#

RainDrops - - Spamboard

Quote from Rainwoman: “You? ?(” Rainwoman

• Who Posts Next?

RainDrops - - Spamboard

RainDrops - - Spamboard

Quote from itachita: “Monro, marry me. fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net…417595660_122570281_n.jpg” is that you?

• You're banned

RainDrops - - Spamboard

banned, because you know why!

RainDrops - - Spamboard

Quote from Darcia: “ohoooo ... such a saint ... yes whale's are magnificent tooo ..... largest mammal ... u see ... its good its good ...” every girl strugles to be skinny, and when a guy like you calls her fat she feels defeated. so you better reconsider your attitute towards girls, better say you're sorry. Afterall you seem to be a grown up. stop acting like a child, and if you want to insult do it against something she can control.

RainDrops - - Spamboard

its not okay at all or funny to judge a person by his color, size or religion. but I guess you can't make the difference nor you will ever understand. All girls are beautiful and magnificent in their own way!

RainDrops - - Spamboard

since when is it funny to call a girl fat? thats one of the rudest things to say to a girl .

RainDrops - - Spamboard

Quote from YourMaster: “hahaha yeh hah nice notice :D” ur the racist, we got it

• Can you find an answer .. ? ^^

RainDrops - - Spamboard

because we already know the result of what we are suposed to do, and lazy to do it again. Why do people dream something we've never seen before ?!

• Whoever post lasts wins !!!

RainDrops - - Spamboard

i was racing with the thread starter Fabz, to reach lvl 40 .. like years ago.

• For Anime lovers

RainDrops - - Spamboard

youtube.com/watch?v=xKmuuiCLmqI

RainDrops - - Spamboard

Quote from Amai: “Surprisingly,you look drunk.Or you always looked drunk.I know,i don't know.Seriously are you drunk or is that photo black and white?O.o” You - Surprisingly,you look drunk You 2- or you always looked drunk You - I know You 2- i don't know You Seriously are you drunk or You 2 - is that photo black and white? lol

RainDrops - - Spamboard

Quote from Amai: “Surprisingly,you look drunk.Or you always looked drunk.I know,i don't know.Seriously are you drunk or is that photo black and white?O.o” wtf amai? do you have double personality? ot - nice pics! ill post one too, soon

• Of course it is, this is the place where I come to relax