Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buying Zodiac Sword +9

fenceboard - - Buying

bump

• Buying Zodiac Sword +9

fenceboard - - Buying

bump Thread may be bumped once in 3 days ( 72 hours ) after the last post was made by using the icon provided " bump.gif " or writing out the word " BUMP ". Doing this before than the time stated will result with a warning and multiple violations may result with the closure of the thread warnig for a minor offense issued skilgannon

• Buying Zodiac Sword +9

fenceboard - - Buying

Buying a Zodiac Sword +9, ideally 35% or more average but im not all that picky, send me a message on here and let me know around what price your asking and we can work something out. Thanks!

• Osl buying list

fenceboard - - Buying

I think that was u who pmed me in game about the talisman, ill be on tomorrow from 2-8pm eastern so ill whisper u when I get online

• Aurora Armour +9

fenceboard - - Selling

I sent u a message, respond so we can talk about price

• why would u waste that bow with such low average

• Aurora Armour +4

fenceboard - - Selling

thread can be closed. item sold.

• Aurora Armour +4

fenceboard - - Selling

Hi im selling Aurora Armour +4, its full bonus but bad ones, starting big will be 20 won, best bid by the end of Thursday or buy now in game for 30 won will get it. Thanks.

• Meley Type 6 and Raza Type 5

fenceboard - - Selling

raza pet will sell for 3 won if someone provides transport box

• Meley Type 6 and Raza Type 5

fenceboard - - Selling

Selling a Meley pet, obviously 3 skills type 6, 19 days life, .8 hp, .5 def, 1.8 sp Will open offers for this pet, I already have people wanting so let's be real and not try and low ball. Also selling Raza type 5 pet 3 skills, .9 hp, 1.6 def and 1.1 sp, this pet has 24 hours life so I wont be asking a tremendous amount for it but its still a nice pet so lets be fair. Look forward to hearing from every1

• type 5 RAZADOR pet 3 skills

fenceboard - - Selling

This is screenshot

fenceboard - - Selling

i can take one sure

fenceboard - - Selling

selling type 5 raz pet 3 skills 1.6 hp, .9 def, 1.4 SP...………..12 days Life Post offers here

• Hammer and Anbox

fenceboard - - Game

Was wondering why im not seeing the hammer and anbox in item shop when its still supposed to be available? It said until 2359 and its 2317

• Item shop glitch

fenceboard - - Bugs & Complains

you have to have the account active for 30 days before vouchers will show up, its not a glitch

• Still 3 Channels?

fenceboard - - Suggestions

Just hoping to hear a response soon Gm's

• Honestly, not trying to be rude but look at the content in game and explain to me how you would seriously change it for the better. I am not defending some of the choices they have made like the 3 channel BS but some of it was out of sheer desperation to try and move forward from a game that has literally had 2-3 major updates in the past 5 years. Don't sit here and tell me that before any of this happened that there were more people coming in than going out. This game isn't dieing because they …

• Still 3 Channels?

fenceboard - - Suggestions

I know I speak for most people(especially those who hunt in Forest) when I say PLEASE ADD SOME MORE CHANNELS!@!@!@!@ First off it is borderline impossible to level your character in any decent spot nowadays. For example I usually level my character at destroyers in forest, which is by far the best area to level, since the 3 channel thing I haven't been able to literally ONCE been able to get a spot there, and I mean within a 48 hour period there is always 1-2 people at this spot. When you take a…

• Diamond Alchemy prices

fenceboard - - Estimation

what bonuses do each have

• Then there would be no point in having events or having boxes like whelps available because what your saying is to activate them when your able to get on. If you want to know about events just check the Forums, i save it on my phone and check it once a day but its not anyones fault but yours for not seeing that it was on so you cant blame anyone else.