Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 433.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• exp?

Testreg - - General

Quote from CryoBunny: “Sunday 17.03. 0:00 – 23:59 100% EXP ” Is it just me or this didn't happen? Didn't see any announcements during the day (usually when there is such an event you get to see that every time you log in/change char) and also waited for the day to end to make sure my already bad exp rate doesn't suddenly go worse (which it didn't) so yeah... Did I have to activate it somewhere myself at some npc or is it just one of those times again when you forgot to activate it?

• Level 20 Mounts

Testreg - - Game

I checked in wiki (wiki.metin2.co.uk/index.php/Mounts) The one tradeable mount that I forgot to mention was fight wolf. But that makes it 3 tradeable ones (besides the grotto things). And the rest of the mounts in that quite long list aren't tradeable.

• Level 20 Mounts

Testreg - - Game

The +10% defence is more like 10% resistance not actual defence (like lv70 bio) and as far as I know that particular mount has never been tradeable so nothing has changed. Most mounts are not tradeable. Right now I can think only of 2(+1) that are - wild battle boar and all the exp bonus tigers (and the things you get in grotto are technically mounts and tradeable ) but maybe there are 1 or 2 more. Just maybe.

• I agree that this event had way too many misunderstandings/miscommunications. They didn't give us all the info about this and when we ask about it all they say was sorry but its too late now we can't do anything. I did get most of the rewards (didn't get all because yet again - miscommunication), at least got the ones that were the reason why I came to Comet but still only after I sent a ticket... That's kind of disappointing in the attitude of the team

• Archery Ninja for PvP

Testreg - - Ninja

Can't edit but here is something I wanted to add about weapon of choice: bow with avg - you can deal big dmg from a distance so get as much pierce, crit and attack speed as you can and your skills don't matter that much. bow with skill - normal hits will not be that powerful so you need good skills and need to shoot them fast so casting speed and pierce is what you should look for. Crit doesn't help much with skills nowadays

• Archery Ninja for PvP

Testreg - - Ninja

Skills - Fire arrow, poison arrow, rep shot and after that whatever you like more - spark or shower, and feather walk is completely useless (in pvp at least, idk about pvm) Stats - dex fist, after that str and then vit (that's what I went for) but if you are really confident about your hp you might try int for more skill dmg. Items - at lower lvls high avg and normal hits will do wonders so max hh, max pierce, huge avg hornbow, later either same thing with crow steel or try to find a good yellow…

• Price of CSB +6 42% AVG

Testreg - - Estimation

40avg one is like 2-3 wons I think and if 46avg is 10 wons then I'd say 42 should be 3-5wons. The prices grow exponentially for things with avg

• Mythic Alchemy

Testreg - - Wiki

He is the one making those that's why there aren't all stones yet and there is like an hour or so in between those posts... kind of obvious but I guess common sense should be renamed to 'not common at all sense' Thank you skil for doing this feels nice that the EN wiki has the new things in there before the DE wiki (the pages for the "old stuff" are a bit better there and the community is bigger)

• Value of those items

Testreg - - Estimation

7w

• Value of those items

Testreg - - Estimation

This probably should be in the estimation section but I'll start by offering 4 wons for the ee #9

• Small teaser of things to come

Testreg - - General

I don't have them either

• bug in lvling

Testreg - - Bugs & Complains

After92? I thought lv90 is the last lvl where you can get stat points

• Maintenence

Testreg - - General

There is a big update coming during this maintenance so it will take longer than usual

• Mythic Dragon Stones

Testreg - - General

Quote from cifoks: “Antique ----> Legendary -----> Mythic ” So this basically is how you make the new stones And according to some people in german forum and my own memory from the beta server the new alchemy in terms of its strength is something like this: 1) Legendary matt 2) Legendary clear = mythical matt 3) Legendary flawless = mythical clear 4) Legendary brilliant = mythical flawless 5) Legendary excellent = mythical brilliant 6) Mythical excellent So basically all we get is 1 more stage t…

• Item shop exp ring

Testreg - - Game

It shows up in the top left corner where the buffs are and you can combine it with xp rings from metins/boxes, the 3 hour rings etc.

• Lycan Help/Info

Testreg - - Game

Everybody is too lazy for that I use german wiki most of the time

• Lycan Help/Info

Testreg - - Game

Lv26 armors you can buy from npc if I remember right But if you want to drop it then lv30 and 35 metins are your best chance and it can also be dropped from hungry white tigers and dark arahans And as for the lv30 wep - that drops from some of the cursed mobs and from orcs at 1st island in valley

• Small teaser of things to come

Testreg - - General

If you finish in 30mins+ you just get a different reward but the quest is still completed and should count as a quest.

• metin2 ? More like Crash2

Testreg - - Bugs & Complains

There are different kind of problems once you are linked to steam

• tell me where to complain

Testreg - - Technical Support

Don;t really know it never had the need to do it. Maybe you can write an email to them or something. I bet there is a place where you can find the contacts.