Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JRock -

Replied to the thread WTS these cool stuff.

• fenceboard -

Replied to the thread Whalebone Armour lvl 115 +8.

• Goedkopezooi -

Posted the thread Sash 20% or higher (clean) & transport box (for pet) (2).

Thread
    as the title says, looking for a (clean) sash 20% or higher, the higher the better. Also lookimgs for 2 transportboxes, PM me on forum or ingame
  • skilgannon -

Replied to the thread A question for Pet System.

Pet recalculates everything when you change the type, it recalculates new start stats and all the leveling, if it is a pet that was leveled already, and even the number of skills
  • Shanez -

Quote from RabbitRun: “You can get pets of types between type 1-6. 7 and 8 are only obtainable using Pet Change (or whatever it is called, that blue item) Yes it rolls bonuses based on type, start bonus and life. Basically you get a whole new pet…
  • Madara -

Liked Testreg’s post in the thread A question for Pet System.

Like (Post)
    According to wiki a baashido should have 11% at lv105 if its type 1-4.
  • Testreg -

According to wiki a baashido should have 11% at lv105 if its type 1-4.
  • OneTwoFour -

Replied to the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Quote from Dotagod9029: “Yo Check ur mail haha ” How do u know my e-mail? o_O
  • OneTwoFour -

Liked Dotagod9029’s post in the thread Starting from zero, and progress ^_^.

Like (Post)
    Yo Check ur mail haha
  • Dotagod9029 -

• MAC666 -

Replied to the thread PS+9, DTB+9.

• Madara -

Liked bl1nk’s post in the thread A question for Pet System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Madara: “So i can't get 12% berserker with types 1-4 ? ” He talk about lvl 81. with type 1-4 maybe you can but probably at lvl 105 with luck.
  • OneTwoFour -

Sup! Today i have good and bad news, ive sold some good items that i drop on magic eggs (easter event) and blacksmith materials. I managed to do 50kk from them ;) - 2 Zen Beans; - 2 White Pearls - 2 Red Hairbands - And still i have a bónus transfer…
  • bl1nk -

Quote from Madara: “So i can't get 12% berserker with types 1-4 ? ” He talk about lvl 81. with type 1-4 maybe you can but probably at lvl 105 with luck.
  • Madara -

So i can't get 12% berserker with types 1-4 ?
  • Madara -

Liked Testreg’s post in the thread A question for Pet System.

Like (Post)
    Some pet skills have min and max values. Pets with type 1-4 will get the min value and pets type 5-8 will get the max value - so without using the changers only type 5 and 6 can get you max skill value. In this case type5/6 will be 12% berserker at lv81…