Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MrSheridan -

Replied to the thread Whoever post lasts wins !!!.

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Server Merges – Quicker and Easier Than Ever!.

Also note that guild lands will not be available for purchase when the server opens
  • gustas10 -

Liked Penetration’s post in the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

Like (Post)
    From the start of Elvedin server was clear that it will be a dead server !
  • Chrysippus -

Replied to the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

Tbh i dont really mind the autohunt system its fine as it is but i really hope for some changes to let ppl who dont donate have a better chance to make money too all of us dont have the time to farm 24/7 like we used to back in the days.
  • cifoks -

I kinda wish they would remove auto hunting from the game. They saw they cant do anything about so many bots so they were like lets make an legal bot that we can earn money from. I wish they would remove it but that will never happen it can get only…
  • Chrysippus -

Back then there werent auto hunt systems,no alchemy,no pets no nothing u farmed and farmed all day long back then even fishing was worth it :D
  • Chrysippus -

Now follows QueenA.

Follow
  • Shanez -

But was the autohunt feature on corum active already? Because nowadays people spawn like 10 farmers on autohunt in maps, that's why the pvm maps are full. ^^
  • Chrysippus -

Tbh back on corum ch1 was always full only 4 chs back then u would have to wait hours to get on ch1 and there were so many ppl back then and we still farmed now 3 chs with only 15% of the population of what it was :P
  • cifoks -

Not really more players but maybe about 20 of them will be new. About the 3 ch's we cant do anything about it sadly but if we could play on Corum/Meang with way way more players back in the days on 4 ch's this should work out too tho many dont like it.…
  • Testreg -

• Nemesi -

more players, 3 channels only (less metin stones), non-treadable shards, hard times for new players will come :P totally nosense
  • MrSheridan -

• Shanez -

Quote from EN0RMO: “Quote from Penetration: “The merges are in all official servers of metin ” why you say dat when is not true? you bored or what? you grind Posts? ” Triggered so easily xD dis guy... xD
  • Chrysippus -

Liked KrazeeDuck’s post in the thread The new merge of 15.11.2018.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WhiteSchock: “I can't ignore the silly things you write, TOTAL NON SENSE. Instead of thinking about just your self, think about also the other players that actually plays there, i bet you are a universalis player and wants the new map. The…
  • LostManiac -

Quote from Suarez7: “Off topic: Did someone solved the riddle? It makes no sense but I got 130 :pillepalle: ” 130? The metinstone puzzle you're referring to right? i've solved it. but 130 is way off mate
  • Weaponary591 -

which else servers getting merged today i know turkish ones and uk any other?
  • EN0RMO -

Quote from Penetration: “The merges are in all official servers of metin ” why you say dat when is not true? you bored or what? you grind Posts?
  • Penetration -

The merges are in all official servers of metin
  • EN0RMO -

now for sure i never trust Gameforge, i ignore dat ruined game for long time, but always a new suprise, what for BS they do! btw: i have on elvedin 10 won, dats nothing on universalis thank you very much for dat bi*** move, all work and money for…