Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JRock -

Posted the thread WTB armor ninja.

Thread
    WTB armor ninja lvl 34 or 42 full 1.5/2k hp 5/10abs with or w/o arrow stones hatse+4 evasion or def +4 pm me here or in game KhanJr :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher:
  • JRock -

Replied to the thread Trade this fms for rib.

• skilgannon -

Posted the thread 30% on Scroll of Correction.

Thread
    announcement_metin2_it_79c08168dcab9920187b81acc3cccf99.jpg Dear players! Start: 19.03.2019 00:00 End: 19.03.2019 23:59 DISCOUNT icon_metin2_it_19b356560388646b1288159853edfc12.png Scroll of Correction 49 34 your metin2 team
  • Chrysippus -

Replied to the thread WTB RUBY BRILLIANT.

• skilgannon -

Replied to the thread Help , cheatblocker is not allowing me to open metin.

@Mitza Congratulations, it took many removed posts for you to learn that there are other sections besides the general section, and that there is a button to reply to threads, it is one of the rare ocaions that your post is not a new thread on general…
  • Mytza -

Why on this small community do not let people share their opinions? let other communities see if they block this message So please.. Let your post see the rest of what I found and maybe have the same opinions I have said and I will repeat, you…
  • skilgannon -

It was already explained that this is a false positive, the antivirus by heuristic behaviour analisys thinks this is a certain virus please stop posting instructions on how to remove that specific virus, or posting what the virus does this is not that…
  • Osi -

Posted the thread Three emperors shield +9.

Thread
    Sell three emperor shield +9 full bad bonus pm here or in game (Osl)
  • Dotagod9029 -

Replied to the thread Poison 42Avg,Sura/Warrior1,9,18,26,34+9.

• FoObYFCP -

Replied to the thread SELL AWESOME HTN +9 PVM.

• Motorhead -

Liked Testreg’s post in the thread exp?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CryoBunny: “Sunday 17.03. 0:00 – 23:59 100% EXP ” Is it just me or this didn't happen? Didn't see any announcements during the day (usually when there is such an event you get to see that every time you log in/change char) and also…
  • FindAnger -

Replied to the thread dosent work.

• NekroPL -

Liked BlackP4nther’s post in the thread Solution for the Error Code 26001 on cheat blocker.

Like (Post)
    And for windows 10.. what solution can you give me.. ?
  • NekroPL -

Posted the thread dosent work.

Thread
    Metin 2 relly ok i had 3 days of from work try to relax but faken metin 2 made cheat blocker also try everthing relly dosent work pls say to us ist gooing to be fix this week or even faster this is -content removed- fix the game B.3 The use of
  • cifoks -

Replied to the thread exp?.

There was no exp event and the events are set up automaticlly not by GM's. And also it was weekend where no1 from gameforge works so it could not be set up and i guess they will put 100% exp event soon
  • Zenit -

Replied to the thread exp?.

I think you have right, because i was about 6 hours in Grotto 2 and just make 20% exp at 92 lvl. And also i had + 200% exp from item shop ring, normal ring 50% and potion of winsdom 3h +100%. Im mad and disapointed for GM's team who forget to up exp…
  • Goedkopezooi -

Like (Post)
    Quote from CryoBunny: “Sunday 17.03. 0:00 – 23:59 100% EXP ” Is it just me or this didn't happen? Didn't see any announcements during the day (usually when there is such an event you get to see that every time you log in/change char) and also…
  • DarthMarphuc -

Posted the thread WTT +9 EE for +9HTE.

Thread
    i wanna trade my ee with 4 bonus one of them %20 dev for +9 HTE with %20 dev . write ur offers we can deal ^^
  • distinkt -

Like (Post)
  • Testreg -

Posted the thread exp?.

Thread